Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2016, 06:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
with 'App Volume Control' you can choose the volume for each app
25th August 2016, 04:52 PM |#12  

More
non of this propositions work for me, but i know it is possible because when i start soundcloud and after flytube then soundcloud volume is decreased over the flytube.
1st May 2017, 02:05 PM |#13  
Flag agen
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,
I m looking for the same, did you find it?
Thanks
26th July 2017, 08:54 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I am looking for the same thing. App Volume Control does not work for what the OP was asking for. What we want is something that will adjust volume settings per app under one main setting ie; Media, Ringtone, System etc. Example. I'm playing a game that requires sound on for certain things but also want to listen to Spotify while I play. Both use the Media setting. Is there an app that will adjust boths volume to ones desired levels. App Volume Control does not do this and even states it's not possible.
21st January 2018, 02:47 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Dont think it can be done on android as of yet.
It all gets played through "media".
Example playing a podcast in background while playing a game, and you want the game volume lower.
On pc's one way around this is virtual cables and virtual mixers, so if someone was able to funnel each apps audio virtually (with ability to set each individually with a slider) before it gets sent to the "media" sound slider would be a great idea.
6th March 2018, 05:47 PM |#16  

More
Having download Poweramp, because it allows you to play sound simultaneously with other music player, lower the sound of what you need to play using the equalizer function. That way, you have the main music player, playing what you want on a high sound and power amp playing music on a low sound.
25th March 2018, 07:35 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
SoundAssistant by Samsung lets you control the volume of app running at the same time I use it to have 2 things playing over each other. It works perfect!

I think it only works with galaxy phones though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matsiwolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matsiwolf Ad-Free
17th April 2018, 05:53 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Wow achieved it Samsung Sound Assistant. Thanks.
14th January 2020, 04:30 PM |#19  

More
I m shocked there is still not a solution for non galaxy devices.

in my use case I would also be happy with just muting one specific app while allowing the other to be controlled by the media stream. Anyone know if this is possible?
14th January 2020, 05:34 PM |#20  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 68

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashen

I m shocked there is still not a solution for non galaxy devices.

in my use case I would also be happy with just muting one specific app while allowing the other to be controlled by the media stream. Anyone know if this is possible?

I'm looking for this too in other forum and got the answer that at this time Sound Assistant from Samsung just can do this thing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)