FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,926

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2020, 03:23 PM |#31921  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Since yesterday the Google drive doesn't work for me. I tried recreating accounts or testing other users but it doesn't work. Has anyone else pass this to him?
12th January 2020, 03:33 PM |#31922  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirfrancis17

Since yesterday the Google drive doesn't work for me. I tried recreating accounts or testing other users but it doesn't work. Has anyone else pass this to him?

It works fine for me. I have no problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to chanh2018 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chanh2018 Ad-Free
12th January 2020, 10:44 PM |#31923  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Dear @Hootan Parsa, how can I enable the Download manager in MiX? The version where he worked for me is 6.30.21. In newer versions it does not work. (Android 6, MIUI 9). Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yk_grom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yk_grom Ad-Free
13th January 2020, 05:44 AM |#31924  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,916

More
Not sure what my issue is. I was on a Q rom, went back to OOS 9.0.10, hated it, and now back on Derpfest Q. I restored Mix each time with minor issues like lost root (for some reason root box became unchecked), easy fix.

I'm on 6.42.3, and I "thought" I was getting Playstore updates, but I don't see it there. I saw 6.43 here so I installed it, but it didn't update 6.42, it installed as a new app. So I'm back on 6.42.3.

What's the best way to update?

Sent from my OnePlus 5T using XDA Labs
13th January 2020, 06:01 AM |#31925  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007

... it installed as a new app...

Beta and stable are independent applications. Sounds like you mixed them up, look carefully at the filename. You can have both installed. Beta does not have auto-update, follow the thread if you want to test when new builds are posted.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
14th January 2020, 04:16 PM |#31926  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello,

2FA is not working to log in pCloud. Will it be fixed soon ?

Thanks for that great app !
14th January 2020, 09:37 PM |#31927  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,353

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minjin70

Hello,

2FA is not working to log in pCloud. Will it be fixed soon ?

Thanks for that great app !

If this has already been established as a MiXplorer issue perhaps you could provide a link to pertinent posts. If not reported before then more details and logs would help: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...67&postcount=7
14th January 2020, 10:59 PM |#31928  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I've loved this app for years. But I've had a problem which I finally got around to trying to narrow down. If it matters - this is a Samsung Note 8 running Android Pie.

The problem is when using my web browser (Firefox for Android) and I tap links to PDF's. Mixplorer starts to open and then instantly closes and returns. I just installed the MixPDF extension and now the links open - but I see no way to save the PDF file.

As great as Mix is - I have other PDF tools that I prefer. What I really want is for Mixplorer to download the PDF so I can open it later. How can I do that?

Also - how can I set the default download folder?
15th January 2020, 05:37 PM |#31929  
Thanks Meter: 1,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

If this has already been established..

i'm trying to set up auto tasks to delete webp, tgs and mp4 files from the documents folder of my Telegram app. check my screenshot to see how I have set up my tasks; but they don't seem to work. would someone help me do this: get these files deleted periodically from the folder. i believe others have asked about this before - unable to provide links to pertinent posts atm. hope you/others would help. thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15012020204523.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	4927297  
15th January 2020, 05:55 PM |#31930  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i'm trying to set up auto tasks to delete webp, tgs and mp4 files from the documents folder of my Telegram app. check my screenshot to see how I have set up my tasks; but they don't seem to work. would someone help me do this: get these files deleted periodically from the folder. i believe others have asked about this before - unable to provide links to pertinent posts atm. hope you/others would help. thanks.

Hello, I strongly suggest you not to mess with autotask and delete command unless you are sure (really sure) what are you doing. You have to put the full path in file field and check the regex option if you are using regex patterns...But if you are not so expert than better deleting those files manually or making some tests in a test folder before
The Following User Says Thank You to robertSchum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robertSchum Ad-Free
15th January 2020, 06:21 PM |#31931  
Thanks Meter: 1,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertSchum

... put the full path in file field and check the regex option if you are using regex patterns...

many thanks for your response. i put the full path in file field, but did not find regex option for 'delete'.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)