1,457 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,962

By ukanth, Recognized Developer on 26th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2020, 09:56 PM |#5741  
Flag Berkhamsted
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Turn on logging and check what gets denied. It is something weird with an if like 1006. I forget what it was for me but it has happened on a few devices. Easy to fix, just allow that process internet access.
The Following User Says Thank You to brackenhill_mob For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brackenhill_mob Ad-Free
9th January 2020, 07:02 AM |#5742  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhd

Anyone having issues enabling the firewall and loosing internet connection with the latest Magisk(20.3)? I disable the firewall and everything goes back to normal.

Activate the Internet for process with id 1073 networkstack and 1000 android system, than it works.

Bug: the firewall disable itself if I activate log, and i cant activate it again until i deactivate the log functions. So log seems buggy.
The Following User Says Thank You to nerzwerk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerzwerk Ad-Free
11th January 2020, 10:53 PM |#5743  
Thanks Meter: 627

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brackenhill_mob

Turn on logging and check what gets denied. It is something weird with an if like 1006. I forget what it was for me but it has happened on a few devices. Easy to fix, just allow that process internet access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerzwerk

Activate the Internet for process with id 1073 networkstack and 1000 android system, than it works.

Bug: the firewall disable itself if I activate log, and i cant activate it again until i deactivate the log functions. So log seems buggy.

Sorry guys, these was my own doing, I had the options set to "enable checked". Switched it around and now all is good. Thank you for all the help.
14th January 2020, 11:23 PM |#5744  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No logging, always empty
I am using the latest F0Droid version 3.3.1 with LineageOS (latest nightly version) and Magisk 20.3.

I have been working with AFWall+ for a few days now and can't get the logs working. It always displays "Please enable log service vis Preverenced. If enabled, then no log data"

There is a lot of internet activity and I have verified that the log service is turned on in settings. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to get logging working?
15th January 2020, 07:40 AM |#5745  
Thanks Meter: 227

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iooxda

I am using the latest F0Droid version 3.3.1 with LineageOS (latest nightly version) and Magisk 20.3.

I have been working with AFWall+ for a few days now and can't get the logs working. It always displays "Please enable log service vis Preverenced. If enabled, then no log data"

There is a lot of internet activity and I have verified that the log service is turned on in settings. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to get logging working?

Yes, it's a known issue but not on all device. Probably you can test the latest beta which contain its fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukanth

Hi All,

Happy new year to everyone.
Here is the new version of AFWall+ beta with couple of new features (thanks to the contributors!) and bugfixes.

Kindly use github for any bug reports. I will spend some more time this week to fix notification and log related bugs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j0b017qy2t...ETA-1.apk?dl=0

The Following User Says Thank You to zputnyq For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zputnyq Ad-Free
17th January 2020, 03:39 PM |#5746  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Please help, i want to use Sipgate - Satellite app for VOIP calling but i can´t login over the app into my account.

Afwall is the newest and the satellite App ist allowed for connecting via Wlan an Mobile network.
anny ideals? Logging does´nt help me to find out the problem.
18th January 2020, 12:32 PM |#5747  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolons

Please help, i want to use Sipgate - Satellite app for VOIP calling but i can´t login over the app into my account.

Afwall is the newest and the satellite App ist allowed for connecting via Wlan an Mobile network.
anny ideals? Logging does´nt help me to find out the problem.

You use Gapps?
19th January 2020, 02:08 PM |#5748  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tqwzUX6fn39GZMEzSnDF

You use Gapps?

Gapps installed but not used and all google services are blocked at afwall.

Apps downloaded via Aurora Store ore F-Droid.

On my other Device with LOS 16 + AfWall and no google Apps installed i can use satellite app.

Im not sure if they are use any google services. The support does´t answer my request.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
block internet, droidwall, firewall, iptables, security

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)