Thanks Meter: 14,183

By ketut.kumajaya, Recognized Developer on 16th November 2013, 04:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2020, 01:53 PM |#41  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SM T285 flash wrong bootlogo.zip
Sir, I have Samsung Galaxy TAB A SM T285 ,I have a zip file of boot logo changer ...so i flash via TWRP Recovery .. and it works fine.. then some day later, I make a change in the zip file, I replace logo.jpg to another image then I flash the zip... and it"s flash successfully no error.. but then I reboot the system.. it shows black nothing will happen.. only download mode is in working condition.. so I flash stock rom via Odin but nothing will happen.... the TAB don't start Sir please help me.
14th January 2020, 03:50 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soaib333

Sir, I have Samsung Galaxy TAB A SM T285 ,I have a zip file of boot logo changer ...so i flash via TWRP Recovery .. and it works fine.. then some day later, I make a change in the zip file, I replace logo.jpg to another image then I flash the zip... and it"s flash successfully no error.. but then I reboot the system.. it shows black nothing will happen.. only download mode is in working condition.. so I flash stock rom via Odin but nothing will happen.... the TAB don't start Sir please help me.

If I’m not wrong this bootlogos wheare designed to work with the Samsung galaxy tab 3 sm-t310?? Not with the tab A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15th January 2020, 07:52 AM |#43  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferchurito

If I’m not wrong this bootlogos wheare designed to work with the Samsung galaxy tab 3 sm-t310?? Not with the tab A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sir i flash this zip file :- https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...anger-t3716348
then i replace logo.jpg with other jgp file and flash it on my sm t285 and the tab doesn't start..
so please sir if you can make a tar.md5 of stock bootlogo for sm t285... then i can flash it on my device to recover it.
sir please I request you please sir ...:crying :
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)