FORUMS

[V4A][IRS][DDC]103 Headphone correction IRS/DDC filters--2016-06-05 5 new HiFi models

490 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,385

By Joe0Bloggs, Senior Member on 21st July 2013, 05:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2020, 07:37 AM |#1641  
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 19

More
This actually not really good. I didn't hear the bass
9th January 2020, 01:51 AM |#1642  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xs400

Unable to download the IRS file for KZ ZSN PRO. Can someone please upload a copy? Thanks.
TIA.
**UPDATE** Was able to download from
https://forum.xda-developers.com/att...0&d=1559530472
Thanks the-osiris
HINT Use 7z archiver app rather than ES File Manager built-in archiver which gave an error.

hey, were you able to get de DDC file?
21st January 2020, 12:40 AM |#1643  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0Bloggs

Sorry to all the guys who have been asking for IRS or DDC recently, I haven't been active in this area lately and these days I prefer to have the earphones in question in my hand before trying to correct them.

In some good news though, EVERYONE can have a try of my corrections, thanks to a dollar store pair of earphones that literally anyone should be able to find and afford:

https://www.anko.com/in-ear-earphone-black/

These were hanging around at my local Kmart by the dozens at $2 a pop so I grabbed a pair to try out, and they were expectedly hideous to listen to out of the box. But you should try listening to them with my corrections applied

These may come with one channel wired in reverse relative to the other, so I've made two versions of the corrections, one assuming correct polarity and one assuming reversed relative polarity:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4wtfi4og7...l-48k.irs?dl=0 Balanced
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivwmb85oe7...v.48k.irs?dl=0 Inverted

Try on one or the other with these dollar earphones to see which one is right for you

Thank you for this. Just one question - From where did you get the frequency response graphs for these headphones? I bought an over the ear Anko bluetooth headphone for $19 from Kmart and have been looking for a way to improve the sound quality. While the Eq on V4A helps, I'd like to start from a reference sound if possible. A total noob at this. All I know is that my music can sound much better when processing through V4A.

Thank you
30th January 2020, 05:16 PM |#1644  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Most of the IRS requested here can be found on the repository below.
1. look for your headphone from the list and click on it
2. download the WAV file (44.1kHz or 48kHz depending on the V4A sampling rate)
3. rename the WAV file to IRS and place it on your V4A folder
4. enjoy your music!

https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/Aut...master/results
(Open the desktop site to view the list)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gh0st For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gh0st Ad-Free
30th January 2020, 06:53 PM |#1645  
Flag Aversa
Thanks Meter: 277

More
I can't seem to find Urbanears Plattan vdc, is It listed with another name or is it unavailable?

EDIT: nvm I found it. Excuse my ignorance, but after downloading the wav and renaming it as irs, do you still recommend getting a vdc file for them? Or would it be pointless?
31st January 2020, 09:27 AM |#1646  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderteaser

I can't seem to find Urbanears Plattan vdc, is It listed with another name or is it unavailable?

EDIT: nvm I found it. Excuse my ignorance, but after downloading the wav and renaming it as irs, do you still recommend getting a vdc file for them? Or would it be pointless?

This type of IRS should be enough. Do not use it with a ddc, correcting twice would skew the result.
The Following User Says Thank You to gh0st For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gh0st Ad-Free
31st January 2020, 11:28 AM |#1647  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Marshall Major III BT anyone?
11th February 2020, 02:44 PM |#1648  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Hi. Should I use the .irs file or the .vdc file?
Seems these files exist for my earphones.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
13th February 2020, 04:00 AM |#1649  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Kz zst pro irs or ddc files?
2nd March 2020, 12:42 AM |#1650  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo95

Greetings from the philippines, does anyone have DDC and Convolver files for TFZ T2 Galaxy.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Haseo.

I recently purchased a pair and made my own IRS files for it. You can give them a try. I smoothed out the peaks in the high frequencies.

TFZ T2_Smooth.zip
13th March 2020, 04:39 AM |#1651  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarvalhoDanilo

hey, were you able to get de DDC file?

Sorry for the delay in answering. Yes, I was able to download the file from the link. Attached here. I created a Zip archive because the xda app would not let me upload a rar file. The size is much larger because I did not compress it. HTH.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KZ_ZSN_PRO_IRS_ViperAudio_V4A_FX.zip - [Click for QR Code] (256.5 KB, 52 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ddc, headphones, irs, v4a, viper4android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)