512 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By c0rnholio, Senior Member on 10th February 2012, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th October 2019, 06:13 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Use HushSMS on Samsung Galaxy
You can use these Hushsms on your Samsung galaxy devices to collect the necessary data and send it over to another active phone. You a latter on collect the data and then look forward for the. I will recommend you to go with the latest version always and it might good for FRP to unlock the devices in some of the manners.
30th January 2020, 10:40 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Android 9
Does it work on android 9?
4th February 2020, 11:43 AM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zireael61

Does it work on android 9?

Yes still working. Do you use Edxposed or Xposed?
9th February 2020, 01:04 AM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0501

Yes still working. Do you use Edxposed or Xposed?

Hello,
I'm using Android 9 and EdXposed and can't send Class 0 message. Do you know how can I make it to work?
9th February 2020, 10:28 PM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borchuck

Hello,
I'm using Android 9 and EdXposed and can't send Class 0 message. Do you know how can I make it to work?

Yes happend to me. Just download the original Xposed installer apk. I think hushsms is trying to search for the app "Xposed installer" just install the app and don't worry if it says that you have not installed the module.

Make sure you have enable hushsms on Edxposed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed0501 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ahmed0501 Ad-Free
9th February 2020, 10:32 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0501

Yes happend to me. Just download the original Xposed installer apk. I think hushsms is trying to search for the app "Xposed installer" just install the app and don't worry if it says that you have not installed the module.

Make sure you have enable hushsms on Edxposed.

Thank you for answering. Actually I'm on last version of EdXposed Installer and HushSMS accept it but if I try to send Class 0 message nothing happens -message are not delivered. Does they working in your case?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)