FORUMS

Cool apps and games for defy

3,193 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,284
 
By TingTingin, Senior Member on 4th January 2013, 11:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th January 2013, 02:24 PM |#11  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag peru
Thanks Meter: 1,284
 
More
Ur welcome

Phone Slow? go ------>HERE<------
Ubuntu phone OS announced

what do u think share your thoughts --->HERE<---

_____________________________________
This post uses the patented TingTingin®™ method I would teach it to you but you are not yet worthy (come back in a hundred years)
--Sent from the future with a galaxy s4 like a freaking BAWS--
11th January 2013, 11:49 AM |#12  
ttocs99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtingin

Ur welcome

Phone Slow? go ------>HERE<------

Ubuntu phone OS announced

what do u think share your thoughts --->HERE<---

_____________________________________
This post uses the patented TingTingin®™ method I would teach it to you but you are not yet worthy (come back in a hundred years)
--Sent from the future with a galaxy s4 like a freaking BAWS--

Hey tingtingin i didnt no u had a defy lol i had 1 a good wile back but bricked it and im getin anuva defy for £45 pound from cex online jus waiting for it to be delivered cant wait hehe

And isnt xda a small world

ROM: HYPERION 7 PRE-GM
MOD: XPERIA NXT MOD V1.7 + XPERIA S LOCKSCREEN
KERNAL: HELLS_FUSION #40
11th January 2013, 09:21 PM |#13  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag peru
Thanks Meter: 1,284
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs99

Hey tingtingin i didnt no u had a defy lol i had 1 a good wile back but bricked it and im getin anuva defy for £45 pound from cex online jus waiting for it to be delivered cant wait hehe

And isnt xda a small world

ROM: HYPERION 7 PRE-GM
MOD: XPERIA NXT MOD V1.7 + XPERIA S LOCKSCREEN
KERNAL: HELLS_FUSION #40

I dont have a defy?!??!

_____________________________________
This post uses the patented TingTingin®™ method I would teach it to you but you are not yet worthy (come back in a hundred years)
12th January 2013, 01:23 PM |#14  
ttocs99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag middlesbrough
Thanks Meter: 277
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtingin

I dont have a defy?!??!

_____________________________________
This post uses the patented TingTingin®™ method I would teach it to you but you are not yet worthy (come back in a hundred years)

soz matey asumed you had 1 just for bein on defy thread my apologies

ROM: HYPERION 7 PRE-GM
MOD: XPERIA NXT MOD V1.7 + XPERIA S LOCKSCREEN
KERNAL: HELLS_FUSION #40
12th May 2013, 11:55 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
How did you get the network spoofer working on your defy?
I always get the error:
Something went wrong whilst trying to load. Perhaps the SD card isn't plugged in, or you didn't accept the superuser command? Check the log for more details.

And of course, I've granted su rights...
15th May 2013, 01:10 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 191
 
More
Wi-Fi Mac address changer doesn't work on Defy and I haven't found an app that works.
17th May 2013, 10:41 AM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
ClockSync
Hi,
I really like ClockSync:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...amip.ClockSync

As it fills the (ununderstandable) lack of connectivity to a time server.
empty
30th May 2013, 02:53 AM |#18  
shinodex's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
there some interesting apps. I already a lot of them, but I'll try some others. Thanks.
9th February 2020, 11:43 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Mamy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes