FORUMS

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,622

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th January 2020, 08:10 PM |#28191  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Any clue on how to stop distorted notification and ringtone after installation of viper4androidfx...? On lineage is 17.
5th February 2020, 10:12 PM |#28192  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
latest Viper mod
can anyone send me link for latest Viper mod for Android 10
7th February 2020, 05:39 PM |#28193  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quick question. I used V4A some times ago, since then has Tasker integration been added for profiles switching?
7th February 2020, 08:56 PM |#28194  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit Kumar21

Any clue on how to stop distorted notification and ringtone after installation of viper4androidfx...? On lineage is 17.

Try the second post here.
11th February 2020, 08:39 PM |#28195  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
http://chng.it/TZJkfyGKCb
If you all love this mod as much as I have over the years, take a second to sign this petition. Who knows, Google is always listening....
11th February 2020, 09:57 PM |#28196  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,662

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashb23

http://chng.it/TZJkfyGKCb
If you all love this mod as much as I have over the years, take a second to sign this petition. Who knows, Google is always listening....

One of the big feature of Android, is that it is modifiable. ie it starts off pretty vanilla, and then you can selectively add features. I have seen posts here on XDA where people have hated Viper. Its not for all, and therefore not for vanilla android.

Just my opinion. You will scare people off android, as there are too many and complex adjustments, such that people could break the operation of their phone.
11th February 2020, 10:42 PM |#28197  
Flag Leer
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaxmannen

Yes. There are multiple guides. You will need audio modfication library installed. Usually it will require you to reboot the phone and install a couple times. You will find guides discussing exactly that.

Unfortunately all of the guides off google and xda I could find didn't work. Every workaround just doesn't fix it for OnePlus 3 Android 10. If someone begs the differ, please help me out.
12th February 2020, 01:54 AM |#28198  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclaver

Unfortunately all of the guides off google and xda I could find didn't work. Every workaround just doesn't fix it for OnePlus 3 Android 10. If someone begs the differ, please help me out.

Step 1: Establish Root access via magisk or otherwise.

Step 2: Set selinux to permissive by flashing the permissive patcher, a flashable version is available here on XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...droid-t3506338

Step 3: Install The SELinux Switch by xda developer Ibuprofen. This app can be found on XDA labs. Once it's installed set SElinux to permissive in the app https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...witch-t3656502

Step 4: Install viper4android apk of your choice. I used the OP version. Open the app, and grant magisk root permission and then enable the master limiter of your choice... speaker, headphones etc.

Step 5: Enjoy!

To be noted if you are using stock rom that uses dolby (stock) or audioFX (lineage) or otherwise, turn these apps off first to ensure no conflicts with viper4android. If your android settings enable you to choose a default equalizer, make sure Viper is selected. I also have these files mentioned above. If you need them let me know. Best of luck!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Sands207 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sands207 Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 06:48 PM |#28199  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hello,
I installed Viper4AndroidFX on my rooted Mi8 with the latest Android 10 MIUI from xiaomi.eu. It tried to install the driver, but upon reboot it now immediately goes to fastboot. I can make it to TWRP if I directly boot into the twrp.img. Any way to reverse the obviously failed driver installation in TWRP? Or should I just dirty-flash my ROM again?

EDIT: I could solve it by deleting the folder of the module in /data/adb/modules in TWRP.
13th February 2020, 01:00 PM |#28200  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

Sorry, for my bad english.

My galaxy S7 have the LineageOS17.1, rooted and worked very fine until I 've installed this module... now the phone won't start: it stay's on the Samsung Logo.

I have installed the module via Magisk, by downloading it, then install it and then restart... but the phone doees'nt restart... freeze on the Samsung logo.

It's still possible to access to the TWRP recovery, but please, wich sequence do I need to de-install the module that brixk my phone ?

thank you for your help.
13th February 2020, 01:17 PM |#28201  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
In TWRP, go to Advanced/File Manager, then to /data/adb/modules and delete the folder of the Viper4Android module.
The Following User Says Thank You to HenryLolsen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HenryLolsen Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)