FORUMS

[APP][4.0+][v2.8.3.1] BubbleUPnP - UPnP/DLNA/Chromecast Control Point and Renderer

6,458 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,440

By bubbleguuum, Senior Member on 10th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2020, 03:04 PM |#15381  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nift4

@bubbleguuum I'm on SandHook again (it's less stable on my ROM but it does not overheat) and BubbleUPnP 3.4.2 does not detect it

@nift4

Did you install the BubbleUPNP Audio Cast module and reboot after that?
If yes

- does the EdXposed logs show any error (if so, please post it).
- what error is displayed in More > Audio Cast ?
11th February 2020, 03:10 PM |#15382  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Thanks for the guidance. I'm wondering if encoding speed (which I have set for faster or fastest) could be a factor. I'll dig into this once I sort out my access to the server.

No as the speed parameter does not apply to images, only videos.
It's maybe another problem with Java imaging APIs, the log file would tell what is happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

I might not have clarified (and my post was voluminous): The problem is not through WAN (where I have forwarding sorted out for remote camera access and other things) but through the LAN, and Kodi is out of the picture. I'm just trying to use the bubble server for ecoding (as I had been before I broke things). The bubble server is happy except for not seeing the renderers and the Bubble app which can see the renderers is happy apart from not seeing the server. There seems to be little doubt this occurred when I installed "firewall-config" on ubuntu. I think it made a change it should not have (?blocking protocal or port?) or maybe I did something but I don’t know what. It's bizarre. Flush IP tables on Ubuntu = good access between Bubble app on Android and bubble server on Linux but no internet access via VPN so whatever I need to fix should be revealed by exploring what is being flushed. In any event, far from a bubble issue.

Make sure a firewall is not blocking UDP port 1900 as well as any local port for incoming connections from within the LAN.
11th February 2020, 03:13 PM |#15383  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veazer

I'm confused by what you mean by "most recently modified station". If I pick a single track, right-click it and choose "Start Radio", then I've created a station - I don't know of any way to modify it after creation. But regardless, it still isn't showing at the top or bottom of the station list. Adding a station to the media library, whether user created or via the 'browse stations' section, also doesn't seem to add it to either end of the list. Anyway, i'll wait for the next release and test again. Thank you!

@Veazer

By "modified" I meant updated by Google. So currently, stations whose content has been recently updated by Google are appearing first, which is not super useful.
Anyway, this does not matter since next update will fix it with the order you expect.
11th February 2020, 06:02 PM |#15384  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnada

I'm mystified. For the last several days I've been getting the clicks consistently, today been playing music for a couple of hours using BubbleUPnP on the phone and it's clean as a whistle. I'll monitor and send a log if it happens again. Thanks.

Click/.pop/static gremlin is back. Log file sent.

Thanks as always.
12th February 2020, 07:18 PM |#15385  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleguuum

@nift4

Did you install the BubbleUPNP Audio Cast module and reboot after that?
If yes

- does the EdXposed logs show any error (if so, please post it).
- what error is displayed in More > Audio Cast ?

- Yes
- No error but in log it shows "Successfully loaded /data/app..." blah with the Xposed module.
- More > Settings > Audio Cast is not visible (I assume you meant that)
13th February 2020, 11:11 AM |#15386  
Thanks Meter: 277

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleguuum

@PoochyX

I got Poweramp working with Audio Cast (Nexus 5 / EdXposed / Pie ROM)..

You need to change Poweramp audio output to AudioTrack output for speakers (the default is to use OpenSL ES which is native code out of reach to Xposed).
For this, go to Poweramp settings > Audio > Output > AudioTrack Output, and tick 'Speaker
Then play a track in Poweramp, toggle Audio Cast in BubbleUPnP and it should play on your renderer.

'

Thanks this works for me.

But there seems to be problem. As soon as I switch to Speaker in AudioTrack, the Poweramp volume becomes 100%
And it stays at 100% and can't be lowered. Till I disconnect audio cast.
So my phone speakers keep blaring during that time audio cast is working...

I have a lot of 32kbps m4a aac-HEv2 audio files. When playing these files (not using Poweramp, but a normal music player), the audio is choppy and slow (as if someone reduced the playback speed)...
Whereas normal files at 44khz mp3 play fine...

Only workaround to play these files is to use Poweramp, but it has its own issue as above...

Hope I find some workaround...
13th February 2020, 12:38 PM |#15387  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyakrish

But there seems to be problem. As soon as I switch to Speaker in AudioTrack, the Poweramp volume becomes 100%

I have a lot of 32kbps m4a aac-HEv2 audio files. When playing these files (not using Poweramp, but a normal music player), the audio is choppy and slow (as if someone reduced the playback speed)...

Only workaround to play these files is to use Poweramp, but it has its own issue as above...

Maybe use ffmpeg to reencode them...
13th February 2020, 08:59 PM |#15388  
Kent
Thanks Meter: 177

Donate to Me
More
App is perfect and just what I'm after. Bought the license few weeks back.

Set up a Samsung Tab to stream my data to smart TV but saying I need to buy a license.

Ok my phone it's fine and shows I've purchased.

Using same details etc and even shows on my tablet as purchased and let me download the license app.

But shows as no license. Any help???
13th February 2020, 10:32 PM |#15389  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by basicreece

App is perfect and just what I'm after. Bought the license few weeks back.

Set up a Samsung Tab to stream my data to smart TV but saying I need to buy a license.

Ok my phone it's fine and shows I've purchased.

Using same details etc and even shows on my tablet as purchased and let me download the license app.

But shows as no license. Any help???

@basicreece

Can you confirm that you have the 'BubbleUPnP License' app installed alongside the main BubbleUPnP app ?
If not, you can install the 'BubbleUPnP License' app from the Play Store (logged with the Google account that you used for the purchase).
13th February 2020, 10:35 PM |#15390  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyakrish

@Tyakrish

Will look into it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleguuum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubbleguuum Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 10:39 PM |#15391  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nift4

- Yes
- No error but in log it shows "Successfully loaded /data/app..." blah with the Xposed module.
- More > Settings > Audio Cast is not visible (I assume you meant that)

@nift4

Yes: if you do not see 'More > Settings > Audio Cast', then BubbleUPnP does not detect EdXposed (Sandhook or Yahfa) based on a generated stacktrace.
Weird because it seems that it works for others. What version of EdXposed / Sandhook / riru / Magisk are you using ?
Did you enable anything in Magisk, or EdXposed or some xposed modules so it hides itself ?
If it is some settings that makes EdXposed non detectable by the method employed, I will surely have to show the 'Audio Cast' settings
only based on the presence of the BubbleUPNP Xposed module.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)