Post Reply Email Thread
9th February 2020, 10:12 AM |#1641  
Flag MECHELEN
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage

Samsung S9+ on Android 10.

Has bug listed "Still not working properly on some devices, app closes itself after playing 20sec music"

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Logcat reports

Input Dispatcher - music has no registered input channel

Input Disaptcher: Channel 42dfb0b Music Activity ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

WindowManager: RemoteException occures on reporting focusChanged, w=Window(42dfb0b u0 com.sonyericsson.com

W AppError Notifcation: Skip com.sonyericsson.music is not a notiable item.

It would appear it may have something to do with the Notification bar?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Holy sh!t it worked! Fixed the crashes for me! You're awesome mate.

I have attached the img of the fix below as the "quote" doesnt show it. Credits to Arkmars & ChestBump!

I cannot find it on the OnePlus 6T forum, can you post a link?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage

Samsung S9+ on Android 10.

Has bug listed "Still not working properly on some devices, app closes itself after playing 20sec music"

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Logcat reports

Input Dispatcher - music has no registered input channel

Input Disaptcher: Channel 42dfb0b Music Activity ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!

WindowManager: RemoteException occures on reporting focusChanged, w=Window(42dfb0b u0 com.sonyericsson.com

W AppError Notifcation: Skip com.sonyericsson.music is not a notiable item.

It would appear it may have something to do with the Notification bar?

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Holy sh!t it worked! Fixed the crashes for me! You're awesome mate.

I have attached the img of the fix below as the "quote" doesnt show it. Credits to Arkmars & ChestBump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmars20

This way works on Android 10. Just follow this guide I posted on OnePlus 6T forum. Then keep the Magisk App Systemizer module installed and it works perfect. Play Store even thinks your device is a Sony cause of the Sony Magisk module. Usually Play Store says your device isn't compatible when you try install Sony Music

Using this method with magisk, does it require root because I'm interested but I'm not willing to root my Samsung S9+
9th February 2020, 10:57 AM |#1642  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deboopi2

I cannot find it on the OnePlus 6T forum, can you post a link?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Using this method with magisk, does it require root because I'm interested but I'm not willing to root my Samsung S9+

Root is required yes. Are you on Android 10? Magisk manages your phone when you have a custom recovery and Magisk installed. S9+ is not a good phone to root anyway as there's not much support for it. I'm using Magisk and latest Sony Music is a system app but I was trying them all to see if any worked as a user app and this one worked on my OnePlus 6T OOS 10
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.sonyericsson.music_9.4.4.A.0.3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (12.16 MB, 112 views)
9th February 2020, 11:19 PM |#1643  
Elysium
Thanks Meter: 939

More
Quote:

Root is required yes. Are you on Android 10? Magisk manages your phone when you have a custom recovery and Magisk installed. S9+ is not a good phone to root anyway as there's not much support for it. I'm using Magisk and latest Sony Music is a system app but I was trying them all to see if any worked as a user app and this one worked on my OnePlus 6T OOS 10

Not crash after few seconds???
10th February 2020, 01:50 AM |#1644  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mervingio

Not crash after few seconds???

I was on OOS 10.3.0 (3 weeks ago) when testing the version I posted above and it didn't crash after playing a whole song. I tried downloading artist or album info but that didn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arkmars20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arkmars20 Ad-Free
11th February 2020, 03:18 PM |#1645  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It's crash on my nokia8.1(Android 10)
And I have no idea
12th February 2020, 09:59 AM |#1646  
Flag Thakurgaon
Thanks Meter: 97

More
The crashes on Android 10 might be fixed in the new update,
Let's just wait for Ben to do his magic

Sent from my Xperia 1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeRunnerA2C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BladeRunnerA2C Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 05:37 PM |#1647  
Flag I AM FEMALE
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunnerA2C

The crashes on Android 10 might be fixed in the new update,
Let's just wait for Ben to do his magic

This sounds hopeful but I'm not holding my breath just yet - what makes you say/think this? I hope you're right because I just can't get along with any other music apps/widgets! Samsung's 1 is filled with bugs and my ultimate pet hate is no option for album art or the app doesn't update the art covers at all!
14th February 2020, 06:37 AM |#1648  
Flag Thakurgaon
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalamiQueen

This sounds hopeful but I'm not holding my breath just yet - what makes you say/think this? I hope you're right because I just can't get along with any other music apps/widgets! Samsung's 1 is filled with bugs and my ultimate pet hate is no option for album art or the app doesn't update the art covers at all!

Um, I'm not sure if the bug will be totally fixed, it's just an wild guess

16th February 2020, 03:20 PM |#1649  

More
Sony are not using Gracenote on the latest version, so no more downloading artist and album info. There's no download link anymore when you click on Edit music info and still won't run without Magisk modules. I'm staying on 9.4.5.A.0.8 but this one is the latest
Attached Files
File Type: apk Sony Music 9.4.7.A.0.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.74 MB, 72 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Arkmars20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Arkmars20 Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 03:28 PM |#1650  

More
Latest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200217-012644.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	4951829   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200217-012759.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	4951831  
16th February 2020, 10:35 PM |#1651  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

Sony are not using Gracenote on the latest version, so no more downloading artist and album info. There's no download link anymore when you click on Edit music info and still won't run without Magisk modules. I'm staying on 9.4.5.A.0.8 but this one is the latest

Is this the modded universal apk?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)