Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd February 2020, 09:33 PM |#19971  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnoz

I'm looking for a new flagship phone which supports 5G, has a high charging voltage and a great camera.
There are a lot of new phones on the way, but the difficult thing is that it has to be supported by the custom Rom community as I am a flashoholic. I would like to try as many custom roms as possible.

Im thinking of the Xiaomi Mi 10, Oppo FindX 2, oneplus 8..maybe youve got more recommendations. Except for Huawei, Samsung and Pixel phones.

LG v50s dual screen
3rd February 2020, 12:19 PM |#19972  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dornz

LG v50s dual screen

I havnt found any custom roms or even a forum for that phone
3rd February 2020, 12:29 PM |#19973  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundsng

mine is the latest i phone

Not yet
6th February 2020, 01:45 PM |#19974  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrueDave

Oh, weird, I wonder why it was suggested when I said it must have wireless charging.

I'm beginning to think that I'm stuck with this crappy Samsung S10+ and its crappy fingerprint reader.

I really wish there was a site that listed cell phones by features, so I could just check the boxes on the things that I need, and it would tell me what phones have all of those features.

Try GSM Arena and use the advance search option
7th February 2020, 03:21 PM |#19975  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Who can advise a nice 10" tablet with proper speakers.
I want to be able to root/magisk it and if possible debloat.
A custom stock rom would be prefered but not something like lineageos
I don't mind if the model is 2 or 3 years old

My best option so far: Samsung tab s5e
ruled out: (too difficult to root)
Huawai m5
Lenovo tab 3
Lenovo M10
Samsung A 10.5 T590

The Amazon fire is also out, can't buy it here
14th February 2020, 06:11 PM |#19976  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone using the LG g8 here? Have any issues with the device?
15th February 2020, 10:27 AM |#19977  
Flag Barcelos
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I am considering to buy a new smartphone since I'm getting a bit tired of the lack of support from LG to my old LG G6.
Willing to spend up to €550/$650 to buy a new phone.
Any recommendations? Or should I wait a bit more for a wider range of 5G devices?

What am I looking for?
A great camera ( I will use it as a replacement for my DSLR camera), good battery life. I usually play videogames which do not require an exceptional graphics. Screen bigger than 5.5"

I have been looking at:
OnePlus 7T
Honor View 20
Oppo Reno 10x
Realme x2 pro
Samsung Galaxy S10e

Thank you in advance.
15th February 2020, 02:00 PM |#19978  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgashop

I am considering to buy a new smartphone since I'm getting a bit tired of the lack of support from LG to my old LG G6.
Willing to spend up to €550/$650 to buy a new phone.
Any recommendations? Or should I wait a bit more for a wider range of 5G devices?

What am I looking for?
A great camera ( I will use it as a replacement for my DSLR camera), good battery life. I usually play videogames which do not require an exceptional graphics. Screen bigger than 5.5"

I have been looking at:
OnePlus 7T
Honor View 20
Oppo Reno 10x
Realme x2 pro
Samsung Galaxy S10e

Thank you in advance.

OnePlus 7T would probably be best for long term software support. I have a OnePlus 5 that's almost 3 years old and it's still getting Android 10 as it's last update this spring.

Maybe check the reviews to see how well the camera compares to the others on your list. My OnePlus 5 didn't get the greatest reviews on the camera initially but they improved it with software updates. It's not as good as the pixel XL I had for a little bit before switching back to the OnePlus 5, but it's pretty close to the Galaxy s8 that I also had for a short bit. I've never had a good DSLR so my standards aren't going to he as high as yours. I know the g6 had a really good camera for the time it came out but not sure how it compares to the 7t or s10e.
The Following User Says Thank You to 350Rocket For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 350Rocket Ad-Free
16th February 2020, 08:01 AM |#19979  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
I paid for the Fxtec Pro 1 in August 2019 and I'm still waiting for the device to ship. In the mean time, I'd like to replace my aging Nokia 8 smartphone (which pretty much dies at 15% battery), so I'm considering the Mi 9T Pro or something else that I can install a build of LineageOS 17 on. Any recommendations?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)