FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][5.0+][2017.02.09] CF.lumen v3.70

11,421 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,219

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 9th April 2014, 11:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2020, 07:04 PM |#2241  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
Is the test apk I linked in an earlier post doesn't work then you're giving to have to find a different solution. It is/was bound to happen sooner or later how they is no longer been maintained for a long time now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
19th January 2020, 08:45 AM |#2242  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Samsung Tab S6 (Android 9.0 SL3 CRC) & CF.Lumen v3.72-test

Noticed my under-glass fingerprint sensor not working if CF.Lumen has a filter enabled. Won't recognize my finger. Tried adding a new finger while the filter was enabled and it couldn't scan.

Anyone know of a work around? Is there a way to only disable CF.Lumen at lockscreen?

---

edit: Found a workaround. Used Tasker to disable CF.Lumen at lockscreen & re-enable after unlock.
19th January 2020, 11:49 AM |#2243  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 538

More
In Cf.lumen which Driver/Driver mode do you using?
Maybe your Cf.lumen works in filter overlay mode or so.

Sent with much love and Android.
23rd January 2020, 09:14 PM |#2244  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire

(note: this used to be the v3.10 release post, but I hijacked it for this newer version)

I've made the v3.11 BETA version available from the first page of this thread (second post). This BETA version will not be available on Play. Please only install it if you know what you're doing.

This is a test version for the new (root) driver that doesn't require modifications to /system (this is a pretty interesting hack on a technical level as well), and has been updated for Android 6.0. It is not completely finished yet, and there are some known issues. I have run out of time, and it may be a while before I can release the next update.

Before updating your current version to this BETA, I would strongly recommend you go into the previous version and disable "Launch on boot". That way, if anything goes wrong, a simple reboot fixes the problem. Once you've tested that the BETA version works well for you, you can turn it back on.

I would also recommend uninstall the driver before upgrading. The new version should offer to do the same thing, though.

Note: the new version of the "CF.lumen" root driver does not need any installation or uninstallation. It is started when you run the app and select a filter, and is gone when you reboot (providing you did not check the "Launch at boot" option. Though, "adb uninstall eu.chainfire.lumen" to uninstall the app and rebooting should fix even that problem.

Known issues - new driver
- Sometimes the driver isn't properly loaded initially, so selecting a filter may not take effect until you press save
- MIPS support has been dropped for the time being

Known issues - Android 6.0
- Overlay mode: the overlay isn't positioned correctly over the soft-button on the Nexus5
- Overlay mode: various Android internal screens no longer function with overlays (at the same time they have made it much more difficult to detect which app is running to work around this)

Tested devices
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9005 @ 4.4 (arm32)
- Samsung Galaxy Note4 N910F @ 5.1.1 (arm32)
- Samsung Galaxy Note5 N920T @ 5.1.1 (arm64)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 G920F @ 5.0.2 (arm64)
- Google Nexus 5 @ 6.0 (arm32)
- Google Nexus 9 @ 6.0 (arm64)

I have not had the chance to test on any x86(-64) devices. If you're using a device not in the list, please let me know which device and firmware, (chip architecture as well if you know) and if the new (root) driver works for you or not.

30th January 2020, 03:36 AM |#2245  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello any change, to add 3d Lut support (cubes) on it?
30th January 2020, 03:47 AM |#2246  
Thanks Meter: 526

More
Developer retired

13th February 2020, 11:31 PM |#2247  
Galaxies/Milky way/The Orion Arm/Solar System- SOL/Earth/India/Maharastra/Navi Mumbai/Kharghar/Sec-3
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hi,
If u Alive, can you plz inject a quick tiles for activating vf lumen

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Is there any minimal alternate app for this
14th February 2020, 07:29 PM |#2248  
Thanks Meter: 660

More
He's still alive, but no expected update. Retired from developing

15th February 2020, 02:56 AM |#2249  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 538

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Event_Horizon

Hi,
If u Alive, can you plz inject a quick tiles for activating vf lumen

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Is there any minimal alternate app for this

One way is to add a Cf.lumen Quick Tile with the help of Tasker!

Sent with much love and Android.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)