[OTA][3.18][4.9][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1[MIDO]

Search This thread

larasadi

Sep 11, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
can you give me a link For the version you have installed, I am trying to download the beta version from my XDA official page
It seems to me on the official XDA page
Beta
And the stable version are the same

https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/dev-magisk-canary-channel-bleeding-edge-t3839337/page286

that's the link. To install magisk canary you have to first uninstall the stable version, then flash the canary. Just follow the instruction in the link. After uninstalling the stable magisk, wipe cache/dalvik, then reboot system.

After that, reboot back to recovery. To make sure everything fine, I suggest to dirty flash your ROM before flashing the canary version: wipe cache, system, dalvik, then flash LOS 17.1, gapps, magisk canary, reboot.

Reactions: Gary_777

mattinn

Dec 27, 2018
Goodix fix is around.
Soon the devs are going to create new releases.
Jigen started the wave with AEX Q. I hope the other developers will follow.

Aryan, will it be possible to add more customisation to lockscreen options? like voltage info and the changed gsm operator name at the statusbar etc?

And the option not to let pulldown and power menu work on lock screen?

Last edited:
Reactions: legams

larasadi

Sep 11, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Is it enabled on yours?

I couldn't find that option either. Not sure it exists in Lineage OS.
So can I ask how to enable always on display?

Hi. Maybe I can help.

Click setting/display/lock screen display/ then uncheck the always on button.

Simple

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I've used the latest update of this ROM for two days and based on my usage, can give the following review:

1. ROM generally smooth, with decent battery life, particularly if we applied Ethereal custom kernel. Device temperature also wonderfully normal despite of its used to operate various app in online condition.

2. Encryption now fully functional. Maybe because the ROM now used enforcing selinux, and this is great news.

3. There are only two minor bugs that I'd like to report: first, the clear recent feature in the Trebuchet rather laggy. Apps resist closing despite we already pressed the "clear recent" for two to three times. The bug disappeared using other launcher, i.e, Lawnchair. Second, the "Expanded Desktop" feature failed to function or crashed.

But overall, this ROM deserve for daily usage, and I fully appreciate its developers for building this wonderful OS. Big thanks for them.

mattinn

Dec 27, 2018
When you can't see you can't see. It was really there. Thanks :)

But there is no fingerprint option right? :p

larasadi

Sep 11, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
When you can't see you can't see. It was really there. Thanks :)

But there is no fingerprint option right? :p

As already stated in the OP by Aryan Kedare, this OS, as in most other Q-based custom ROM for MIDO, still unable to employ Goodix fingerprint, meaning this is still a bug that one days may be will be fixed. So just be patient.

This is not LOS 17.1 particular bug, but happen also to others Q based ROM for MIDO. To the best of my knowledge, it happen not because ROM developers are unable to employ Goodix, but because the fingerprint brand has never released its code to tweaker communities. So developers need more workaround to fix the bug.

However, if you use FPC fingerprint like I do, it can works normally. And if you still want to use Goodix, just switch to the official LOS 16 (android 9), it is the most stable custom ROM for MIDO with nearly no bug, including fingerprint.

lepicane1

Dec 9, 2016
Some advice please.

On Syberia for a while now and want to move to LineageOS. I see on the Telegram channel that there is a new build out with Goodix fixed and March security updates. I also see there is a discussion about unofficial builds using the Zeelog tree and official builds using the LineageOS tree. I won't pretend I understand the difference so here are my questions.

1. If I install official LineageOS 16, will there be an issue upgrading to LineageOS 17 when (if) it goes official. I assume not and that it will be done via OTA.
2. If I install the unofficial LineageOS 17.1, will I have any issues going over to LineageOS 17 when (if) it goes official i.e. would I just be able to dirty flash or would it need to be a clean flash? This is where the tree discussions I mentioned confuse me.

I know same developer for official and unofficial, but as I said, the tree discussion is confusing me.

Jan 9, 2019
Some advice please.

On Syberia for a while now and want to move to LineageOS. I see on the Telegram channel that there is a new build out with Goodix fixed and March security updates. I also see there is a discussion about unofficial builds using the Zeelog tree and official builds using the LineageOS tree. I won't pretend I understand the difference so here are my questions.

1. If I install official LineageOS 16, will there be an issue upgrading to LineageOS 17 when (if) it goes official. I assume not and that it will be done via OTA.
2. If I install the unofficial LineageOS 17.1, will I have any issues going over to LineageOS 17 when (if) it goes official i.e. would I just be able to dirty flash or would it need to be a clean flash? This is where the tree discussions I mentioned confuse me.

I know same developer for official and unofficial, but as I said, the tree discussion is confusing me.
1) You have to clean flash lineage os 17 when it releases, no OTA
2) You have to clean flash in this case too, no dirty flash

Reactions: lepicane1

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
Some advice please.

always perform and preach a clean flash.
dirty flash is like if you were asking for bugs hoping not to get one.

Reactions: lepicane1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • Vilte
    • Cast/Miracast

Known issues:

• - Selinux Permissive on 4.9 Build
      - Vilte and sim 2 volte broken on both the varients

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

• AndroidFileHost Server:
    • 3.18 Kernel Here
    • 4.9 Kernel Here

Huge Thanks To @zeelog For merging all latest stuff in device tree

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 Mido, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    Aryan Kedare, zeelog, @xtrymind @Flex1911
    Source Code: https://github.com/KudProject/kernel_xiaomi_msm8953-3.18

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest Xiaomi Firmware

Version Information

Created 2020-01-24
    Last Updated 2020-06-19
    Review - LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 - Android Q - Kernel 4.9 - Mido 2020-06-13

Device: Redmi Note 4X (Mido)
    Rom OS Version: Android 10 Q
    Rom Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
    Based On: LineageOS 17.1
    Rom Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader, Latest Xiaomi Firmware
    Developer/Maintainer: Aryan Kedare
    Created: 2020-05-18
    Last Updated: 2020-06-13
    Telegram Group/Discussion: LineageOS Unofficial • Mido
    • Download LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9:
      1. GitHub 2020-06-13
      2. AndroidFileHost 2020-06-13
        OTA / dirty / clean flash
        For a clean flash see the "Installation" below
    • Analysis of LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9 release of 13th of June 2020:
      Τested thoroughly. Based on LineageOS (Vanilla/No Gapps). The latest release of 13th of June, comes with pre-installed the Linux kernel MoeSyndrome vanilla 4.9.227. It is a powerful, reliable, smooth, secure and stable rom with fairly good battery performance and excellent CPU performance. It is not ideal for games due to the high temperatures. For daily use for the time being. The battery discharge when the mobile screen is inactive, is about 0.5% per hour and it lasts for 40 hours, with normal use. The temperature of the battery is between 26°C - 40°C. CPU's temperature is between 27°C - 44°C (External temperature: 19°C - 38°C). Memory and CPU are working flawlessly and are very very fast. During the inspection, the mobile phone was found to have 41 applications open (fb, telegram, messenger, whats up, opera, google, gallery, email, 3 different cam apps e.t.c.) and simultaneously to play music, record video, have open Data, Wi-Fi, GPS, screen recording and taking backups with 2 different apps, without any error or delay.
    • Working: Everything - except Infrared (IR) Blaster (Kernel side issue, not rom's) & SELinux (SELinux set to permissive - officialy won't work on LineageOS 17.1 Q 4.9 Kernel - which is a major security issue. We hope to see resolved soon): Boots, Calls, SMS, Data, Fingerprint, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Camcorder, Video Playback, Call recording, Audio, Mi Sound Enhancer, Dirac Sound, Sensors, Flash, LED, GPS, Volte, Face Unlock, Miracast/Cast/Wireless Display, Magisk, Smart Lock, Encryption, SafetyNet. No unneeded customizations and bloatware apps. Not support MicroG (I may not know how to install it). Flash Pico, Nano or Micro OpenGapps.
    • Screen Recording Video: Rom evaluation test by recording the screen with the internal recording application (video without editing).
      1. MP4, 84,2 MB, 00:01:58, 1080x1920, (video were taken on 2020-06-25) Watch
        LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9 2020-06-13 by Aryan &
        CAF Kernel 4.9.228 2020-06-23 0839 by Nicklas373 &
        Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers V@454.0 | V1.1.128
      2. MP4, 87,3 MB, 00:02:04, 1080x1920, (video were taken on 2020-06-24) Watch
        CAF Kernel 4.9.228 2020-06-23 0839 by Nicklas373 &
        Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers V@454.0 | V1.1.128
      3. MP4, 94,4 MB, 00:02:14, 1080x1920, (video were taken on 2020-06-21) Watch
        MoeSyndrome Kernel 4.9.228 2020-06-20 2357 by krasCGQ
    • Kernel 4.9.x (Why?): (Linux 4.9.230 Thur, 9 Jul 2020 09:44) is far more secure and performant than Linux 3.18.x was and it is supported by Linux until Jan, 2023 (longterm stable). It has security updates, bug fixes, it is more faster in animation & snappier and is EAS (Energy Aware Scheduling). Also Android 10+ dropped support for 3.18 kernels. Linux Kernel 3.18.x is an ancient Linux Kernel, which is now EOL (end of life/discontinued) from support from actual Linux Foundation.
    • Installation of LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9:

Full clean installation - You don't need all the steps
      1. Delete Pin/Pattern/Password Lock & Fingerprint Data from your security settings on your present system (Recommended - This will save you a lot of trouble afterwards)
      2. Backup your mobile settings and apps with Migrate_3.1.1_GPE.apk or Backup-Your-Mobile.apk (Optional)
      3. Backup your Internal storage (Recommended)
      4. Boot on twrp-3.3.1-3-KudProject-mido.img recovery (Recommended for 4.9 kernels - You can flash the file as an image with standard TWRP to Partition "Recovery" - Latest twrp-3.4.0-0-KudProject-mido.img 2020-06-26 )
      5. Backup all partitions (Recommended - If something, during the flash of the rom, goes wrong, you have to Restore everything. (Before you make the Backup, remember that you have to delete all Pin/Pattern/Password Lock & Fingerprint Data from your security settings on your system. If you forgot to delete them and after the restore you have problems with them, go to TWRP and follow the directions of this video or this post)
      6. Advanced wipe: Tick (Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Data, Vendor) and wipe
      7. a. If you have change your firmware, flash the Latest Firmware stable V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM Global 2019-11-15 (Optional - Always I am doing this, when I am coming from another custom rom or,
        b. Sometimes flashing Latest MIUI Official ROM Global Stable Fastboot V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM 1.8 GB, before reflashing custom ROMs may repair some broken things if we have some years of flashing things here and there and something got corrupted or altered)
      8. a. if 7a. Swipe to wipe Cache & Dalvik
        b. if 7b. Advanced wipe: Tick (Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Data, Vendor) and wipe
      9. Flash the new rom - lineage-17.1-20200613-UNOFFICIAL-aryankedare-4.9-mido.zip
      10. Flash the Gapps (Optional - ARM64/10/Pico/Nano/Micro)
      11. Swipe to wipe Cache & Dalvik
      12. Reboot to the system
      13. Set up the phone
      14. Boot on recovery again
      15. Flash Backup Migrate zip (Optional)
      16. Flash the latest Magisk 20.4 (Recommended)
      17. Flash any Kernel you want from the following (Optional):
        a. Latest CAF Kernel 4.9.229 2020-07-02 (Optional - Better Battery Backup) See: How to flash CAF Kernel below
        b. Latest MoeSyndrome Kernel 4.9.230 2020-07-09 (Optional - KudProject)
        c. Latest Fox kernel 4.9.228 2020-06-26 (Optional - XDA)
      18. Swipe to wipe Cache & Dalvik
      19. Reboot to the system
      20. Restore settings and apps with Backup-Your-Mobile.apk or Setup Migrate Helper - Uninstall Migrate Helper (Optional)
      21. To stop the warnings from the Trust agent after installation of the 2020-06-13 release, go to Settings > Privacy > Trust > Security Alerts > and switch OFF SELinux (Optional)
      YOU ARE OK.
      And remember! Never Flash 3.18 Kernel Over The Build.

• Troubleshooting Guide:

How to delete your Fingerprint data
      1. Go to Settings > Security > DEVICE SECURITY
      2. Delete your fingerprints one by one (The first time that you will try to delete your fingerprints, you cannot delete them. They are staying on the security settings but they are disabled)
      2. Delete your Pin/Pattern/ or Password Lock
      3. Set a new Pin/Pattern/ or Password Lock
      4. Now delete again your fingerprints
      6. Finally, delete again the Pin/Pattern/ or Password Lock that you have specified before (if you want)

If Call Recording doesn't work
      or you have problems with the microphone, disable "OK Google" (hotword) service and restart. Then see if it is solved. (Open Google app > More > Settings > Voice > HEY GOOGLE Voice Match > Switch OFF Hey Google). I don't know if this problem exist. Some users had reported this issue for the version LineageOS 17.1 Q 4.9 of May 18th.

• Screenshots (were taken on 2020-06-19) of LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9:

LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9 2020-06-13 by Arean Kedare with CAF Kernel 4.9.227 2020-06-12 1916 by Nicklas373:

• SafetyNet Success:

Open Magisk Manager app v7.5.1(267)(7) on your system and click on:
      Menu > Settings > Magisk Hide. Toggle it ON. Close the Magisk Manager. Reopen it and now confirm that SafetyNet has been activated by clicking on Tap to start SafetyNet check. Again open the Menu and this time you can select Magisk Hide option on menu. Done.
      Now your device is safe to run Netflix, Android pay, Pokemon Go and Banking applications. After you have choose Magisk Hide on Magisk Manager, refresh your device state on the Google server (Certified or Uncertified state in PlayStore, by wiping all your data on the settings menu of PlayStore).

And moreover, you can also go again on Magisk Manager and:
      Menu > Settings > Hide Magisk Manager (Repackage Magisk Manager with random package and application names). Many bank apps detect Magisk Manager by it's package name, or
      Menu > Settings > Clear Repo Cache (Clear the cached information for online repos. This forces the app to refresh online).

After all the changes, you have to reboot and then, you will see that no online application will be able to resist the capabilities of Magisk Manager app. All you need to do, is to know it's capabilities.

Magisk and MagiskHide Installation and Troubleshooting guide
      GitHub Magisk Releases

• Working Magisk Modules:

1. Use fingerprint scanner as camera shutter button on Redmi Note 4X (Mido). v4 by veez21 2019-06-05 9.2kb fpcam-11.zip. Only works on Aryan's LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q (3.18, 4.9), not on Zeelog's 17.1 Q 4.9 and not tested on David's 17.1 Q 3.18

• How to flash CAF Kernel on LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9:

1. Extract original boot.img from your rom.zip
      2. Boot to twrp-3.3.1-3-KudProject-mido.img recovery.
      3. Flash (restore) the original boot.img on partition "Boot", if you have previously change your stock Kernel
      4. Flash the latest Magisk 20.4 (Optional)
      5. Flash the CAF-Kernel-Mido-r2-EAS-Q-20200702-2301.zip
      6. Swipe to wipe Cache & Dalvik
      7. Reboot to the system

• Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers (2020-06-30 - NEW):

INSTALL THE DRIVERS BY YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY
      Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers V@454.0 | V1.1.128 - v2.2(22). Requiring the use of Canary Magisk and not the stable build of the Magisk itself. Otherwise, you will encounter bootloops, black screens or self reboots.

The driver is still not optimized as the stock one. It does not yet included on the Mido device tree. People think, that with the use of it as Magisk module, they can get better performance, but the truth is, that they just force their phone to use unoptimized driver, instead of the stock driver (optimized) and this makes the phone end up with an unstable behaviour and heat issues.

Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers for chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953
      Fully release the potential of GPU to continuously improve gaming experience. The main functions are optimize the GPU driver to game performance and stability. Including OpenGL and Vulkan optimizations.
      Drivers module is only for Android 10.0+: V@454.0 | V1.1.128 - v2.2(22) (2020-06-30)
      Installation only by Canary Magisk (debug): magisk-debug.zip (magisk-uninstaller.zip, app-debug.apk, notes.md, debug.json, stub-release.apk, release.json, GitHub Canary)
      XDA Developers thread: [DRIVER] [9.0+] Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers [V@454.0] [1.1.128]
      Telegram group: Adreno Graphics Drivers
      Download drivers Magisk module 2020-06-30: GoogleDrive sd625-sd626 magisk-v2.2(22)
      Check the version of OpenGL and Vulkan: OpenGL ES Extensions - The OpenGL/Vulkan Utility

How to flash Canary Magisk & install the Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers:
      1. Extract original boot.img from your rom.zip
      2. If you have the Magisk installed on your system uninstall it completely. You can do this from the home screen of the Magisk Manager. You have to choose "Complete Uninstall". Magisk self-reboots, uninstalls the Magisk from the Recovery and it returns to the system
      3. Boot to twrp-3.3.1-3-KudProject-mido.img recovery (or any other 4.9 recovery you have installed on your device)
      3. Flash (restore) the original boot.img on partition "Boot"
      5. Flash the Canary Magisk magisk-debug.zip
      6. Flash any Kernel 4.9 you prefer (Optional)
      7. Swipe to wipe Cache & Dalvik
      8. Reboot to the system
      9. Open Canary Magisk Manager application on your system. (The interface is different from the stable build of Magisk 20.4, but all the settings are the same. It does not contain a full uninstall option. Canary Magisk magisk-uninstaller.zip is available in a separate file and is only applicable in Recovery mode)
      10. Adjust the application, just as you would with the stable build of Magisk 20.4.
      11. After setting up the application, go to the Modules page and install from your "Internal storage" the Adreno_OpenGL-V@454.0_Vulkan-1.1.128_sd625-sd626_magisk-v2.2(22).zip drivers module
      12. Reboot
      13. Check the version of OpenGL and Vulkan drivers with the OpenGL ES Extensions - The OpenGL/Vulkan Utility
      14. YOU ARE OK. Now the drivers have been installed on your system systemless-ly. (You can disable the "Adreno 500 Series OpenGL & Vulkan Drivers" module, whenever you want from the Canary Magisk Modules page)

- If it cause any problem, you can get rid of the problem by disabling or removing the module via Magisk manager application or by deleting the Adreno folder in /data/adb/modules/ via custom recovery.
      Also read the installation methods: Installation Methods for Adreno Graphics Drivers

You can also install the Canary builds through Magisk Manager 20.4 by switching over the Menu > Settings > Update Channel to "Custom Channel" and pasting this link:
      https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk_files/raw/canary/release.json
      Do note that the Canary release channel (it is prepared for Android 10+ and 11) is considered the “bleeding edge” of Magisk releases, and as such, is recommended for developers only and not for average users. Please do not install Canary builds only for the sake of being on the absolute latest release.

• KudProject TWRP System Image Backup:

1. Delete Pin/Pattern/Password Lock & Fingerprint Data from your security settings on your present system (Recommended - This will save you a lot of trouble afterwards)
      2. Boot into TWRP Recovery
      3. Go to Wipe menu
      4. Advanced wipe: Tick (Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache) and wipe
      5. Go to Backup menu
      6. The default backup options in TWRP are System, Data, and Boot. For most cases, this is sufficient for backing up a ROM. (If your device has the option, backing up android_secure and/or sd-ext may be a good idea. There's usually no reason to back up cache or recovery.
      A System Image Backup takes up more space than a regular System Backup, but the System Image Backup is a bit-perfect backup that, when restored, will not break dm-verity (assuming that you don't break dm-verity before making the backup). If you need a perfect "go back to completely stock" backup then you should be using System Image (and Vendor Image, when available) instead of just System.
      Some devices have "special partitions" like WiMAX, pds, efs, etc. These partitions almost never need to be included in a normal Backup. It's usually a good idea to make a single backup of these partitions and hang on to them just in case. Make use of TWRP's keyboard feature and name your backup of these special partitions accordingly. It is NOT recommended to restore these special partitions unless you are absolutely certain that you need to restore them. Restoring these partitions unnecessarily may result in a bricked device.
      -- Boot (64MB) +
      -- Cache (0MB)
      -- Recovery (64MB)
      -- System (~...MB)
      -- Vendor (~...MB)
      -- System Image (~...MB) +
      -- Vendor Image (~...MB) +
      -- Data (excl. storage) (~...MB) +
      -- Persist (0MB)
      -- Persist Image(32MB) +
      -- Modem (100MB)
      -- EFS (4MB)
      7. Swipe to Backup
      8. As soon as the TWRP System Image Backup finish the job, go to Home > Reboot menu
      9. Choose: Reboot to the system
      Done. You will find your System Image Backup, on the Internal Storage, into the folder TWRP > Backups.
      TWRP Backup

• Other LineageOS 17.1 Q (3.18 or 4.9) builds:

1. Zeelog, also has made a build of LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 4.9 with no Gapps on 2020-05-18, which as many users who have tried it say (me too - I have installed this version on my mobile since 24th of June), that it's an excellent build. For those "purist" perhaps choose Zeelog's LineageOS because it's lack or close to bone stock customizations.
      I recommend to anyone who installs version 4.9 of Zeelog not to install OpenGL and Vulkan drivers as the system becomes heavier. However, all the other instructions you will find in this post also apply to the Zeelog version.
      Zeelog is probably the most important developer at the moment for updating our Mido mobile hardware. Dozens of other developers have relied on his work to support the release of their own custom operating systems. I thank him.

2. Zeelog's LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 3.18 with no Gapps on 2020-07-02. Third OTA release on GitHub. Tested. Reliable, fast and stable. Marvellous rom. (Use it with the latest UG kernel by Zile995).

3. Aryan's LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 3.18 with no Gapps on 2020-06-12. I have tried this build also and it is an excellent build with no bugs or lags, fast stable, smooth and reliable. (Use it with the latest UG kernel by Zile995).

4. David Trpchevski's (LilBlinx), LineageOS Unofficial 17.1 Q 3.18 with stock Gapps (1.22 GB) on 2020-06-22. An excellent developer, who, I'm sure, will have made a very beautiful rom. Unfortunately, I will not try it because I am not a fan of Gapps.
    Official LineageOS 16.0 (Maintainer: Aryan Kedare) is probably the last Official built. Mido is not currently supported in LineageOS. So, unless a new maintainer volunteers to maintain LineageOS for Redmi Note 4X (Mido) or bring 17.1, no new official builds will be available.
    P.S.
    1. I am not a developer, I started using this rom and I liked and I want to help other people.
    2. I also want to help Aryan continue to develop the LineageOS for our mido.
    3. The files in the post that are linked to MediaFire (I keep a free MediaFire account) were made for the convenience of those who do not have a Telegram account.
    4. I bear no responsibility if, in your attempt to follow the instructions in the post, you cause damage to your system.
    5. If you see something wrong in my post please let me know so I can fix it

Post Updated on 2020-07-09 16:10:00 UTC
    New Build Up Guys

Links In OP
    Guys Lineage 17.1 Thread Is Reopened and Updated

Common Changelog:

Merged June Patches
    Merged LineageOS Source Updates
    Removed Broken Features
    Updated
    Merged Zeelog Device Tree Changes
    4.9 Changes