Gear Fit not syncing with S Health

Search This thread

pasanen

Sep 21, 2013
No sync.

Ok so i have same kind of peoblems..
At first i have s4 active i9295 stocky rom deoxed 4.2.2 and xposed framework.
I got this gear fit and everyhing else is working fine but it does not sync. I see my data on fitness with gear app but if i press pedometer. It says please sync to samsung account.. i have samsung account created and when i navigate to account settings in fitness with gear app, it saids not synced...
So i can watch current day data but not the past.
Is it even possible to get work with JB.
Everything else works fine.

Mephistd

Mar 13, 2014
Berlin
Here also problems with sync again. Everything went well, since today: new sleep tracking data are listed on gear fit but won't sync with S health again.
Nothing changed: no update of gear fit or S health nor new Rom.

After deleting S Health data & cache and relogin with Samsung account some days of step recording are missing.

Is Samsung messing this up once again after everything was flawlessly for only some months? Oo

pylorus

Oct 26, 2007
got the same problem on my wife's Galaxy S5 + Gear Fit SM-R350. Since February the 10th no steps synchronisation with S-Health. :eek: Until then everything was running just fine.
Tried to wipe program cache and data (Gear Fit manager + S-Health) unfortunetaly no success :(

Any suggestions? Don't want to hard reset the R350 :(

Thanks in advanced :laugh:

jan@jame.co.za

Mar 6, 2020
My Gear Fit 2 Pro updates auto to Samsung Health
But it stop on 1 March and started again on 5 March
The sync is working
How do I get the 3 days activity on my gear to Health ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.
    Have managed to get the pedometer to work, when on the pedometer screen, go to the settings top right corner and select device data to view, you can then pick the gear fit. Not sure if you can view the sleep data anywhere on the phone yet.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! You have no idea how long I spent trying to get this damn thing to work. When you pair a Fit it should ask you if you want to view it from phone or Fit. I actually had a support rep in their chat room tell me it's not possible.
    On the top right corner on S health I see the log an galaxy gear but when I press it only has a button saying Download Gear Manager not Gear Fit Manager (which I already have). I also press update app but it says I have the latest on S4.. Even when I look on accessories only gear fit exists an when I scan it it doesnt appear...

Are you receiving notifcations, text and emails?