By timstanley1985, Senior Member on 15th January 2013, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2014, 08:28 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkky_

which one i download for my Galaxy N7000..
i mean
1: CM10 (and Utacka's PA)
Or
2: CM10.1 (and AOSPA)
my Galaxy N7000 build number is N7000JPLSB so plz tell me which one i download and install and after flashing with it no Error installing KitKat 4.4.... Error Like Status 7.. etc

my galaxy N7000 android version is JB 4.1.2 stock plz tell me

no one help me
31st May 2014, 05:39 AM |#62  
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,688

More
Quote:

no one help me

Of course not. Everybody is expecting you to read and learn yourself what was written "thousands" of times in the threads (how to install KitKat without the error).
31st May 2014, 06:14 AM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

Of course not. Everybody is expecting you to read and learn yourself what was written "thousands" of times in the threads (how to install KitKat without the error).

brO i just confused JPLSB etc.... and also about the PhilZ-cwm6-JPLSB-UAE-5.06.1 when ever i want to flash with Kik kat but its show error STatus 7... if no body help me... i hope u help me... cuz em new
thanks in advance bro
31st May 2014, 03:06 PM |#64  
Flag ಠ_ಠ
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Quote:

brO i just confused JPLSB etc.... and also about the PhilZ-cwm6-JPLSB-UAE-5.06.1 when ever i want to flash with Kik kat but its show error STatus 7... if no body help me... i hope u help me... cuz em new
thanks in advance bro

Status 7 is because the recovery is not compatible with SE linux.
The recovery is part of a kernel
To flash a kitkat rom you need to flash a recent kernel first.

Try flashing raw kernel r4,r5, or Forest-CM11. it does not matter that they are incompatible with your current or future roms, they will get overwritten when you flash a rom.

Then reboot recovery or restart phone and enter recovery again.

Then you wipe cache, data, and system.

Then flash your rom of choice.
12th December 2014, 04:50 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
can i have md5 file.. i am stuck in boot an dtrying to flash it via odin.. but i dont see a md5 file...cany one help.
AndroidSlave
13th December 2014, 05:24 AM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapps563

can i have md5 file.. i am stuck in boot an dtrying to flash it via odin.. but i dont see a md5 file...cany one help.

Don't flash this.
13th December 2014, 10:53 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 217

More
Sign
Hi Mapps563,

This rom was never supplied in MD5 (Tar) format, only and always as a ZIP file....

Further more, this rom is no longer maintained, or supported... and sadly (and bizarrely, for no apparent reason) the PAC team have removed all past files of this device off their servers... So you can't even get it for old times sake...

I've had to use the HACKED Chinese version, and mod all the files myself to make it an international version...

/ bit odd the PAC's stance on this rom, don't get it really... As slowly, with each latest release, they are killing off what used to be one of the best roms out there... Now everyone else is over taking them....

Cheers, Lister

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapps563

AndroidSlave
13th December 2014, 10:58 PM |#68  

More
What are you talking about?
8th March 2020, 03:03 AM |#69  

More
XDA No Longer Recommends Dev-Host
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, kernel, twrp, twrp 2.x