BluePearl Theme with a touch of Android:Sense 2.5 Clocks, Sliders, Lockscreen & More

Search This thread

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
BluePearl Theme with a touch of Android:Sense 2.5 Clocks, Sliders, Lockscreen & More

Post #1-Regular Quality Manila 2.5 Clocks, Sliders, Lockscreen, Music Player
Post #2-High Quality Manila 2.5 Clocks, Sliders, Lockscreen, & Music Player
Post #3-CHT Icons, Android Style Taskbar (includes wallpaper, black text, softkeys, & retract slider)
Post #4-Extra Clocks

BluePearlSlider

BluePearl CHT Lockscreen
BluePearl Music Player

NOTES
-This theme was made for Sense 2.5 and CHT 1.8.5
-theme includes HQ as well as regular quality .cabs for the clock, sliders, lockscreen and music player
-the HQ .cabs require your phone to be patched with cfc 0.50 to work and they may slightly slow down your phone if you're using an older model. I'm currently using all the HQ .cabs on my Imagio (not very fast) and they're running very smoothly though.
-Refer to installation guide below for cfc patching. However, most custom ROM's have already been cfc patched so it'll just be a simple cab install for most of you:D
-you may use my work for anything you like, just leave me credit
-requests within reason are always welcome
-No curtains .cab attached in this post for those who need it

Credit
-thanks to MrBeOTP2 for the idea of the android style taskbar and allowing me to use his toggle switch templates to complete the CHT Icon set (now with toggles, notifications and "miscellaneous" icons)
-thanks to Apaquette420 for his blacktext .cab and poyensa for his transparent softkeys
-the background of the BlackGlossClockopia clock was originally made by S2W

Installation for Clocks, Sliders, Lockscreen, Music Player & CHT Icons
1. Install the .cab's
2. Restart Sense
-If you want the HQ versions, see the guide in post #2.

Enjoy!:D

Attachments

• BluePearlLockscreenRegQuality.cab
    6.9 KB · Views: 136
  • BluePearlSliderRegQuality.cab
    189.8 KB · Views: 147
  • BluePearlMusicPlayerRegQuality.cab
    47 KB · Views: 129
  • BluePearlClockRegQuality.cab
    91.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
Patching Manila Installation
1. Download cfc-gui.exe here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3164600&postcount=1
2. Run cfc-gui.exe
3. Go to Device>Patch Manila on Device as shown in pic below

-If you get an error, I'm looking for a solution but not sure what to do yet, you may want to try to contact Chainfire or look for more instructions in the cfc-gui thread

Then just install the .cabs and reset sense.

Attachments

• BluePearlClockHQ.cab
    91.2 KB · Views: 83
  • BluePearlLockscreenHQ.cab
    22.4 KB · Views: 57
  • BluePearlSliderHQ.cab
    715.7 KB · Views: 77
  • BluePearlMusicPlayerHQ.cab
    137.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
Android Taskbar Notes
-For the android taskbar, just place the attached taskbar templates correctly on your custom wallpapers or upload your wallpaper and I will
-This was originally made for CHT, but it should work with HDWalls and a RetractableSlider .cab, which you can easily find on google
-I used NRGZ28's remove start & X button from home screen, this may work with other rom's other than EnergyROM's but check out your rom's threads for more compatible versions. If you are using an EnergyROM, just download the .cab from the Add On's section NRG's threads.

Installation
(if you are not installing black text)
1. Download the .zips and .cabs
2. Install the TransparentRetractSlider .cab
3. Install poyensa's transparent softkey .cab (cambios registro softkeys)
4. Skin the Taskbar & Softkeys with CHT Editor for the android taskbar
-you must also set your slider to retract in CHT Editor>Miscellaneous>Retract Slider>On
(if you are installing black text as well)
1. Download the .zips and .cabs
2. Install the Transparent Retract Slider .cab
3. Install DarkNinja's white theme, Go to Settings>All Settings>Home>Appearance>Select
Dark Ninja White (I have found this to be the easiest and fastest way to get black text on softkeys)
4. Install textcolorfix.cab
5. Install Apaquette's blactext .cab
6. Install calendarblacktext.cab
7. Install textfix2.cab
8. (optional)Install my CalendarBlueToday.cab (makes the "today" indicator on calendar tab blue, better for lighter wallpapers)
9. Install poyensa's transparent softkeys (cambios registro softkeys) and reset
10. Apply the Wallpaper and Skin the Taskbar & Softkeys to get the android taskbar with CHT Editor and reset again

Blue Android CHT Icons

Attachments

• BlackText.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
  • CalendarBlueToday.cab
    2.6 KB · Views: 46
  • TransparentRetractSlider.cab
    1.6 KB · Views: 58
  • BlueAndroidCHTIcons.cab
    128.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Wallpapers.zip
    201.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
Extra Clocks for those of you who want your clocks a bit simpler.

MetalClockopia

ChromeClockopia

WhiteClockopia

BlackGlossClockopia

Attachments

• BlackGlossClockopia.cab
    24.5 KB · Views: 61
  • MetalClockopiaClockRegQuality.cab
    24.6 KB · Views: 46
  • ChromeClockopiaClockRegQuality.cab
    23.9 KB · Views: 43
  • WhiteClockopiaClockRegQuality.cab
    17.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

atomickiller

Jun 7, 2009
hey, first thx for beutifull theme. But i have problem with skining taskbar and softkey bar...can you write detail instructions how do it and upload icon pack (battery, signal, etc.)?
thx for help

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
THiS is GREAT
4 BLUe Lover's
:)
I'll try it 2dy ... .. .

Glad you like it:D

hey, first thx for beutifull theme. But i have problem with skining taskbar and softkey bar...can you write detail instructions how do it and upload icon pack (battery, signal, etc.)?
thx for help

are you using CHT 1.8.5? with CHT Editor just go to Set Wallpaper from the right "Menu" softkey and set one of my wallpapers with the android taskbar to "Skin Taskbar and Softkeybar." After soft resetting, install the cambio softkeys from post #3 and soft reset again, they should be transparent now.

Here's the link to the dinik glass taskbar icons: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6481960&postcount=4

Last edited:

atomickiller

Jun 7, 2009
yeah im using CHT 1.8.5..i do everything but still same. IF i use cambio softkeys nothing happened (yes i have win 6.5.x with bottom buttons)..and if i use your wallpaper only upper and bottom bars are "skinned" (only piece of wallpaper is visible on them)

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
yeah im using CHT 1.8.5..i do everything but still same. IF i use cambio softkeys nothing happened (yes i have win 6.5.x with bottom buttons)..and if i use your wallpaper only upper and bottom bars are "skinned" (only piece of wallpaper is visible on them)

Hmm sounds like you don't have my wallpaper set as your wallpaper. The same wallpaper must be set as "Wallpaper" and "Skin Taskbar and Softkey bar"

As for the softkey cab, the thread below tells how it works so you may want to try delete those files.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6973637&postcount=13

you can also try this, but you will not be able to change your them with it:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6969720&postcount=7

I actually tried the second link first and then installed the cambio softkeys because I wanted to use my own theme, then I reverted back to my theme again. This may have made the cambio cab work because it would have skinned the softkeys with the transparent "theme" softkeys.

I'll look for other solutions if it doesn't work.

preston74

Nov 27, 2008
OnePlus 8T
very nice theme, i really like it. this is my home screen with my small modifications.
one question, how i can get transparent slider? i tried 'touch x transparent slider.cab" but not working properly because all red icons has disappeared.

screen02w.png

atomickiller

Jun 7, 2009
ok thx for help...At the end i installed it on WM 6.5...problem was wallpaper resolution - i had to change it to 640x480

here is screen:

Attachments

• Screenshot2.jpeg
    Screenshot2.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 40

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
very nice theme, i really like it. this is my home screen with my small modifications.
one question, how i can get transparent slider? i tried 'touch x transparent slider.cab" but not working properly because all red icons has disappeared.

Looks great with those notifications as well:D I have a transparent curtains.cab Ill attach here as well as on post #1 for the transparent slider background.

ok thx for help...At the end i installed it on WM 6.5...problem was wallpaper resolution - i had to change it to 640x480

here is screen:

Ahh, that would do it.

Last edited:

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
very nice. really like the silver look, makes the blue look neon. you should look at making other colors as well, i'm sure they'd be popular. (not that I have a clue as to how difficult that would be) especially pinks, purples or oranges. not a whole lot of girly themes out there.

great job!

kingpin440

Jun 6, 2010
very nice. really like the silver look, makes the blue look neon. you should look at making other colors as well, i'm sure they'd be popular. (not that I have a clue as to how difficult that would be) especially pinks, purples or oranges. not a whole lot of girly themes out there.

great job!

Thanks and glad you like it:D different colors for atleast the clock, lockscreen and music player would be quite easy, but sliders may take a little work. I'd be happy to recolor it on your or other's request but probably won't release unless requested.

Last edited: