By prototype74, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2014, 03:56 PM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,927

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPR0T0TYPEXx

I flashed successfully a GT-S5360 firmware on my GT-S5363 !!!! but baseband is still S5363XXLK1

if you want to change your baseband you need to split the firmware into pda csc and modem
I already gave you the link to my firmware thread with already split firmware so I dont know why you used the firmware in your screenshot
3rd June 2014, 05:23 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1,172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

if you want to change your baseband you need to split the firmware into pda csc and modem
I already gave you the link to my firmware thread with already split firmware so I dont know why you used the firmware in your screenshot

Before you told me about your firmware thread, did I already download a firmware from SamMobile and simple flashed via odin3
But by the way, the firmware working smooth and without problems or lagging on my Galaxy Y also CyanogenMod 7.2 working smooth
13th March 2020, 03:57 AM |#13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype74

Before you told me about your firmware thread, did I already download a firmware from SamMobile and simple flashed via odin3
But by the way, the firmware working smooth and without problems or lagging on my Galaxy Y also CyanogenMod 7.2 working smooth

Did you tried a newer version like CM11? I also wanna install Rom on my GT-S5363 so please tell me thanks.
13th March 2020, 07:32 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 1,172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipzTeam

Did you tried a newer version like CM11? I also wanna install Rom on my GT-S5363 so please tell me thanks.

I don't own this device since a long time ago but yes, afaik CyanogenMod 11 worked fine.
14th March 2020, 12:41 PM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype74

I don't own this device since a long time ago but yes, afaik CyanogenMod 11 worked fine.

Thanks ma'an, just got one for 0.99 with shipping of ebay to play around with
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)