By JCAndroid87, Member on 12th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2014, 07:56 PM |#11  
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkjm73

I've been doing this for a while, but I just saw this thread.

Here's a task I've been using. You need to feed it your Viper username and password, the command you want to send, and your vehicleID. I'll put that task in, too. Basically, it send the credentials out and receives a sessionID. Then, using that ID, it sends the control command. You can send it "arm", "disarm", and "remote". The %SERVER value is "https://colt/calamp-ts.com". Then, I just use PebbleTasker to run tasks that set the command variable and run the Send Command Task. I get a notification depending on if it responds with success or an error.

Car Send Command (94)
<Success Pattern>

A2: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SERVER Path:auth/login/%username/%password Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:vipersessid ]
A3: Variable Set [ Name:%viperssiddata To:%HTTPD Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A4: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata Splitter:"SessionID":" Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A5: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A6: Variable Set [ Name:%sessid To:%viperssiddata21 Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A8: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SSSERVER Path:device/sendcommand/%SSVEHICLEID/%SSCOMMAND?sessid=%sessid Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:viperdata ]
A9: If [ %HTTPD ~ *"StatusCode"* ]
A10: Variable Set [ Name:%SSRESPONSE To:%HTTPD Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A11: Variable Set [ Name:%SSLASTCOMMANDRESULT To:Last comm: "%SSCOMMAND," received. Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A12: Pebble Notifier [ Configuration:Notification with title: "Prius" and body: "% Package:com.dattasmoon.pebble.plugin Name:Pebble Notifier Continue Task After Error:eek:n ]
<Success Pattern>
A13: Vibrate Pattern [ Pattern:%SUCCESSPATTERN ]
A14: Else
A15: Variable Set [ Name:%SSRESPONSE To:ERROR Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A16: Variable Set [ Name:%SSLASTCOMMANDRESULT To:Last comm: "%SSCOMMAND," failed. Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A17: Pebble Notifier [ Configuration:Notification with title: "Prius" and body: "% Package:com.dattasmoon.pebble.plugin Name:Pebble Notifier Continue Task After Error:eek:n ]
<Error Pattern>
A18: Vibrate Pattern [ Pattern:%ERRORPATTERN ]
A19: End If
A20: Perform Task [ Name:Show Car Remote Notification Stop:eek:ff Priority:5 Parameter 1 (%par1): Parameter 2 (%par2): Return Value Variable: ]

This one fetches the carID and keeps it in a global variable. It also needs the username and password. You may need to adjust the parsing if you have more then one car in the system.

Car Fetch Id (99)
A1: Variable Set [ Name:%SSSERVER To:https://colt.calamp-ts.com Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A2: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SSSERVER Path:auth/login/%username/%password Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:vipersessid ]
A3: Variable Set [ Name:%viperssiddata To:%HTTPD Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A4: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata Splitter:"SessionID":" Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A5: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A6: Variable Set [ Name:%sessid To:%viperssiddata21 Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A8: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SERVER Path:device/advancedsearch?sessid=%sessid Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:viperdata ]
A10: Variable Set [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata To:%HTTPD Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]
A11: Variable Split [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata Splitter:"DeviceId":" Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A12: Variable Split [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Base:eek:ff ]
A13: Variable Set [ Name:%SSVEHICLEID To:%vipervehicleiddata21 Do Maths:eek:ff Append:eek:ff ]

I see a bunch of smiley faces in the text. I dont think I can use this code when its like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funkquito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Funkquito Ad-Free
8th March 2014, 05:11 AM |#12  
Flag St. Cloud
Thanks Meter: 213

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkquito

I see a bunch of smiley faces in the text. I dont think I can use this code when its like that.

11min into the new day here where I live and you've officially secured the winning of the Internets for the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 04:50 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkjm73

I've been doing this for a while, but I just saw this thread.

Here's a task I've been using. You need to feed it your Viper username and password, the command you want to send, and your vehicleID. I'll put that task in, too. Basically, it send the credentials out and receives a sessionID. Then, using that ID, it sends the control command. You can send it "arm", "disarm", and "remote". The %SERVER value is "https://colt/calamp-ts.com". Then, I just use PebbleTasker to run tasks that set the command variable and run the Send Command Task. I get a notification depending on if it responds with success or an error.

Car Send Command (94)
<Success Pattern>

A2: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SERVER Path:auth/login/%username/%password Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:vipersessid ]
A3: Variable Set [ Name:%viperssiddata To:%HTTPD Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A4: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata Splitter:"SessionID":" Delete Baseff ]
A5: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Baseff ]
A6: Variable Set [ Name:%sessid To:%viperssiddata21 Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A8: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SSSERVER Path:device/sendcommand/%SSVEHICLEID/%SSCOMMAND?sessid=%sessid Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:viperdata ]
A9: If [ %HTTPD ~ *"StatusCode"* ]
A10: Variable Set [ Name:%SSRESPONSE To:%HTTPD Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A11: Variable Set [ Name:%SSLASTCOMMANDRESULT To:Last comm: "%SSCOMMAND," received. Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A12: Pebble Notifier [ Configuration:Notification with title: "Prius" and body: "% Package:com.dattasmoon.pebble.plugin Name:Pebble Notifier Continue Task After Errorn ]
<Success Pattern>
A13: Vibrate Pattern [ Pattern:%SUCCESSPATTERN ]
A14: Else
A15: Variable Set [ Name:%SSRESPONSE To:ERROR Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A16: Variable Set [ Name:%SSLASTCOMMANDRESULT To:Last comm: "%SSCOMMAND," failed. Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A17: Pebble Notifier [ Configuration:Notification with title: "Prius" and body: "% Package:com.dattasmoon.pebble.plugin Name:Pebble Notifier Continue Task After Errorn ]
<Error Pattern>
A18: Vibrate Pattern [ Pattern:%ERRORPATTERN ]
A19: End If
A20: Perform Task [ Name:Show Car Remote Notification Stopff Priority:5 Parameter 1 (%par1): Parameter 2 (%par2): Return Value Variable: ]

This one fetches the carID and keeps it in a global variable. It also needs the username and password. You may need to adjust the parsing if you have more then one car in the system.

Car Fetch Id (99)
A1: Variable Set [ Name:%SSSERVER To:https://colt.calamp-ts.com Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A2: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SSSERVER Path:auth/login/%username/%password Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:vipersessid ]
A3: Variable Set [ Name:%viperssiddata To:%HTTPD Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A4: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata Splitter:"SessionID":" Delete Baseff ]
A5: Variable Split [ Name:%viperssiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Baseff ]
A6: Variable Set [ Name:%sessid To:%viperssiddata21 Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A8: HTTP Get [ Server:Port:%SERVER Path:device/advancedsearch?sessid=%sessid Attributes: Cookies: Timeout:10 Mime Type:text/* Output File:viperdata ]
A10: Variable Set [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata To:%HTTPD Do Mathsff Appendff ]
A11: Variable Split [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata Splitter:"DeviceId":" Delete Baseff ]
A12: Variable Split [ Name:%vipervehicleiddata2 Splitter:"," Delete Baseff ]
A13: Variable Set [ Name:%SSVEHICLEID To:%vipervehicleiddata21 Do Mathsff Appendff ]

wow thank you so much, this is great, got it to work with my car, i might work on a tasker "code" that allows my car to autocatically unlock when I am near it

maybe i'll usee the connection to my cars bluetooth, but my car has to be on first
28th May 2014, 01:52 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I keep getting an input/output error. I am going step by step with a flash to see if the info is coming in correctly but I'm not getting part the 2nd action can anyone help me

****figured it out****

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to youngjyg19 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift youngjyg19 Ad-Free
28th May 2014, 02:37 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
An easy way to get this to work is with a program called Repetitouch. It records your swipes and taps and allows you to replay them. You can then set it up as a Tasker task and map it to a button.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
6th July 2014, 11:48 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
How did you solve the input/output error?

I am getting this error after I updated my rom on my Verizon Note 3
18th March 2020, 09:28 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Upgrading to the new 4G Module
For a long time this has been working for me. I even gone as far as recreating it on a raspberry pi and integrating it with the Amazon Echo. But recently I upgraded my 3G module to the 4G module and discovered that "colt" did not manufacture the 4G module as they did with the 3G module. So the url to command the Viper system has changed. Does anyone know the url that controls the 4G module? I did some sniffing and I found part of the url as vcp.cloud/v1 but can't create that url to run the authentication. If anyone has found the url I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)