[THEME] Galaxy S for Liberty 1.0

Search This thread

draya1986

Aug 2, 2010
This is a port of haxzamatic's Galaxy S theme for the Droid2. You must be rooted, deodexed, and have Koush's Bootstrapper to install. Credits and thanks to Pendo for letting me use his themed market.

I'm not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. Do a backup and use at your own risk!!

Liberty 1.0: http://www.droid2files.com/themes/Gala_S_Final_Liberty_1.0.zip

Installation

1. Download file and place on the root of your SD card.
2. Use Koush's Bootstrapper to reboot into recovery.
3. Install .zip from sdcard, choose zip from sdcard.
4. Install Gala S Theme.
5. Enjoy!

gala_remix1.png

Gala-2.png

snap20110112_160205.png

If you like what I do for this community, feel free to buy me a redbull =P

Last edited:

Lazy Boy

Aug 25, 2010
Did it pretty quick so I may have missed a few things. Let me know.
Everything looks pretty good, but I cant seem to get the 4 icons on the bottom of the home screen, this occurs with all themes, and since you have been so helpful with the rest of the theme, could you explain a way to get that dock working?

Again, thanks alot!

draya1986

Aug 2, 2010
Everything looks pretty good, but I cant seem to get the 4 icons on the bottom of the home screen, this occurs with all themes, and since you have been so helpful with the rest of the theme, could you explain a way to get that dock working?

Again, thanks alot!

I believe you're talking about launcherpro? Download launcherpro from the market and you'll have the icons at the bottom. Then long press on each icon and you'll be able to change it to whatever you want.

Lazy Boy

Aug 25, 2010
I believe you're talking about launcherpro? Download launcherpro from the market and you'll have the icons at the bottom. Then long press on each icon and you'll be able to change it to whatever you want.
Thanks! Ive installed the app drawer icon you supplied, where can I find the other colorful icons?

Thanks!!!