FORUMS

[Kitkat][Nightlies] CM11 Android 4.4 for the Defy(+)

1,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,852

Post Reply Email Thread
12th April 2019, 05:14 PM |#8011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by walter79

Check my mega account.

Have a look to my signature.

Any chance at a legacy based cm12.1 release? Or will this remain on kk?
14th April 2019, 02:37 AM |#8012  
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
I just wanna thank you @Quarx and @TJKV for your great work on this phone. Many good memories with Defy, when cm and slimkat we're updated. Great roms and great job! I would try it again, but the battery in my Defy is swollen
29th April 2019, 12:24 PM |#8013  
Flag SeongNam - Si, South Korea
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When will there be an Android 5 Lolipop update for the Motorola Defy?? (Not Plus)
The Following User Says Thank You to LegendOcta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LegendOcta Ad-Free
29th April 2019, 04:35 PM |#8014  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
What is better, CM11 Quarx 4.4.4 or Slimkat 4.4.2 ?
29th April 2019, 05:10 PM |#8015  
Quote:
Originally Posted by matheusZig

What is better, CM11 Quarx 4.4.4 or Slimkat 4.4.2 ?

I'm over on the droid x, but i've been watching things closely here for yrs. I would go with the lineage os version towards the end of this thread. More up to date and with security patches. Slimkat will not have that.
2nd April 2020, 07:08 AM |#8016  
Pulled my now 10-year-old Bravo from my shelf to reflash some ROMs on. Reliving the simpler days. Quarx, thanks for keeping all these old download links up for all the Defy/Bravo stuff you did. That's rare to see for phones as old as these are. Attempting to flash the TWRP image now so I can resize my phone's partitions and get the latest CM11.

EDIT: Just flashed and it's up and running now. Only issue is, my Bravo now thinks it has 4 haptic buttons instead of 3 and they aren't lined up properly with the button lights. Anyone know a fix for this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband switcher, led, quarx for world emperor, quarx is still a god

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)