[10.0][OFFICIAL] ExtendedUI- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Search This thread

oddy78

Jan 30, 2018
Installed this time last night, great work! Everything works great, just had green and blue blop in Google camera. But other camera app works great!
Today I get to try batterytime too.. ?

Great work!

Ohh, I need to ask too everytime I root Android I seems to destroy boot sequence, and it just keeps loading.
What is it that I do wrong? I just flash in twrp, and change slot and reboot.

andraslate

Feb 13, 2016
Installed this time last night, great work! Everything works great, just had green and blue blop in Google camera. But other camera app works great!
Today I get to try batterytime too.. ?

Great work!

Ohh, I need to ask too everytime I root Android I seems to destroy boot sequence, and it just keeps loading.
What is it that I do wrong? I just flash in twrp, and change slot and reboot.

You only have to change slot after installing ROMs. Do not change slot when you install magisk.
Install rom and twrp - change slot - reboot to twrp - install magisk and everything else you want - reboot system without changing slot

Last edited:
Reactions: oddy78

MaxxTwo

Aug 3, 2016
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hello guys. I have a problem maybe someone can help. I flashed this rom but decided to rollback to stock because of some issues with screen and core frequencies.
Now, stock v10.0.18 don't recognize any fingerprint.
Flashed again in edl. Still doing the same.
How can I fix it?

hacenspy

Sep 25, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Hello guys. I have a problem maybe someone can help. I flashed this rom but decided to rollback to stock because of some issues with screen and core frequencies.
How can I fix it?
Try to rechange slot(most probably you change it from A to B when installin the rom, so rechange it again to A) in twrp

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Hello,
First l would like to thank you for this great rom, it can surely be used as dealy based OS. So well done for this awesome rom(look is nice, performance realy good, ram management alsoand the battery life is even slightly better then the stock one)
And l would like to report some bug :
** Front camera stop working after few minutes in imo, but rear one steal work, that realy sad because I use it a lot. (after reboot ifront works again but re cruch in few minutes of video calls)
Weirdly, in WhatsApp :
*** It work in both reat anf front camera in video cal, BUT can't take photo in the integred rear WhatsApp camera, (display the first frame and then the photo freez, but front one work.
*** The camera can't store images(at first it works normaly but maybe after using imo or WhatsApp it stop working)
Fortunately marlin-ku gcam port work realy well in this rom
[https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1051]
Last note: I wander if you consider changing the boot first image when boot to hide the mi warning due to unlooking bootloader (bliss rom has a realy nice clean image when you just start booting your phone)
Finally, thank you again for tjis amazing rom.

Last edited:

hacenspy

Sep 25, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Hello,
First l would like to thank you for this great rom, it can surely be used as dealy based OS. So well done for this awesome rom(look is nice, performance realy good, ram management alsoand the battery life is even slightly better then the stock one)
** Front camera stop working after few minutes in imo, but rear one steal work, that realy sad because I use it a lot. (after reboot ifront works again but re cruch in few minutes of video calls)
Weirdly, in WhatsApp :
*** It work in both reat anf front camera in video cal, BUT can't take photo in the integred rear WhatsApp camera, (display the first frame and then the photo freez, but front one work.
*** The camera can't store images(at first it works normaly but maybe after using imo or WhatsApp it stop working)
Fortunately marlin-ku gcam port work in this rom
[https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1051] ; But front camera don't save images.
Last note: I wander if you consider changing the boot first image when boot to hide the mi warning due to unlooking bootloader (bliss rom has a realy nice clean image when you just start booting your phone)

locovibe

Feb 12, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S23
How can I fix it?

I had the same problem. I restarted my phone in Fastboot mode, typed: fastboot oem edl and flashed stock ROM again.
First, you need to unlock bootloader again.

MaxxTwo

Aug 3, 2016
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
I had the same problem. I restarted my phone in Fastboot mode, typed: fastboot oem edl and flashed stock ROM again.
First, you need to unlock bootloader again.
As I said, in edl mode do the same.
I successfully fixed following some instructions from someone.
Flashing custom again, cleaning all security pin's, pattern's, fingerprint's, etc.
Then going to TWRP and going to folder data/system. Once in, search and delete file "locksettings.xxx"
After that, I can successfully flash stock.
Anyway, I'm in a custom again :D

fleetingeyes

Oct 22, 2012
Hello,
Weirdly, in WhatsApp :
Fortunately marlin-ku gcam port work in this rom
[https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1051] ; But front camera don't save images.

Thanks for the camera link - I also had issues with a working front camera in Whatsapp: front camera is now working after install of apk and reboot of system

Would be nice to be able to remove some GApps that come pre-installed (e.g. Chrome); so far only have disable on

Javtor

Sep 16, 2012
How can I fix it?

Hi!
i couldn't keep this rom because of battery drain. so i installed stock rom from miflash. i have the same issue with fingerprint reader. after flashing stock from PC, selected slot is A, so... there is an alternative solution to this? thank you!

MaxxTwo

Aug 3, 2016
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
Hi!
i couldn't keep this rom because of battery drain. so i installed stock rom from miflash. i have the same issue with fingerprint reader. after flashing stock from PC, selected slot is A, so... there is an alternative solution to this? thank you!
Yes.
I did the following.
1st- flash custom ROM again (flashing encryption disabler and changing slot as usual) and wait till boot.
2nd- Reboot to TWRP
3rd- go to Advanced- file manager
4th- go to folder data/system and delete any file named locksettings.xxx
5th- reboot to bootloader and flash stock

Next time before livin a custom to flash stock do not forget to clean any pin, pattern, password, or fingerprint in ROM, just go to settings/security and remove them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Javtor

Alexprince99

Mar 15, 2018
bug microphone

the only bug that i found is that the mic doesn't work in video or for example vocal notes or whatapp audio
how can i fix it?

Eflamm

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
I'm on first build and whatsapp audio is working. For me the only bug so far is bluetooth audio. It makes we wonder if i should update to the second build..

Eflamm

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
2nd build have working Bluetooth audio
Yes i know but since I don't have problems that others have on second build i'm not sure if i should update.
For me everything is working like a charm except bluetooth. I don't mind listening my music with a cable, the old school way.
Otherwise, battery life is good, whatsapp audio is good. No green thing on the camera as well.

hacenspy

Sep 25, 2017
OnePlus 7T
I had a weird sound problem.
I can't tell exactly when or why but after several hours after boot the head speaker stop working, earphose work normally, so i have to reboot the phone to get the head speakers to work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    b4rKFZq.jpg

ExtendedUI is custom-rom based on PixelExperience that aims to provide different UI than any other rom on the market.

Also, we got our Telegram channel you can find here updates about the rom, screenshots and more.

P3cqz2P.jpg

- Refined UI by cfdddd (00day/00day0)
    - GAPPS included
    - Ambient edge lighting
    - FOD icon picker
    - Double-tap to sleep on statusbar / lockscreeen
    - Smart replies toggle
    - Battery charging light customizations
    - Notification snooze function
    - Navigation bar customizations
    - Lockscreen shortcuts customizations
    - Configurable amount of screen height used for gestures

RfvKwDt.jpg

First Time Install / Clean Flash

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

CLEAN FLASH :1. Download the latest build
    2. Reboot to recovery
    3. Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    4. Format data
    5. Flash the latest build
    6. Flash TWRP installer
    7. Flash ForceEncryption disabler
    8. Change slot
    9. Reboot

Update / Dirty Flash
    Same as clean flash, but don't format data!!!

3BW9MFO.jpg

SOURCEFORGE
    ExtendedUI source code
    ExtendedUI devices source code

KibDlXd.jpg

- PixelExperience
    - LineageOS
    - OmniROM
    - POSP
    - Havoc-OS

Kernel source: https://github.com/Aarqw12/kernel_loki

XDA:DevDB Information
    ExtendedUI Q, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
    pawelik001
    Source Code: https://github.com/Extended-UI

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.9.0 or higher
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2020-03-23

Created 2020-03-23
    Last Updated 2020-03-23
    10.0 ExtendedUI 2020/03/26 [STABLE] [OFFICIAL]

?Changelog:
    Device side:
    - fixed Bluetooth audio
    - probably fixed WiFi-display

ROM side:
    - none

?Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/extendedui/files/daisy/

⚠️NOTE1: GApps included.

⚠️NOTE2: Permissive.

⚠️NOTE3: There is maybe some minor bugs that I didn't spotted.
    Reserved

Changelog:

Code:
    2020/03/23
    -initial build

2020/03/26
    - fixed Bluetooth audio
    - probably fixed WiFi-display
    Wow.. Looks like an awesome rom.
    What about some bugs that were with your [10][UNOFFICIAL]SuperiorOS.
    Such as call disconnecting bug, half installed apps on launcher, facebook audio call - no sound issue? :D
    Are they on this rom also? If not, I'll also give it a try. Thanks. :D

I think the answer is no, maybe developer still fix something and finish their devices tree. Also developer has their own life, so be patient. :D