FORUMS

[RECOVERY][TF300T/ME301T] TWRP 2.8.1.x Touch Recovery!

2,239 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,793

By scanno, Senior Member on 23rd March 2014, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2019, 10:43 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Many Thanks
I am really very gratefull for this website, it has saved me a lot of troubles. If I say, May God bless you all, it may appear qeer for those who do not beleive in God. but at the same time if you do not beleive it does not make God to stop existing. All those things that gives knowlegde and sight is what I am begging to continue assiting you all in all you eneavour. More automatic insights and more intutive living is what I wish all of you. You are all doing a very marvelouse job here and I cannot thank you all enough mand more especially the the host of these marvelouse gifts of knowldghe offerd here. Happy Chistmass . If you celebrate and if not have a happy toime ever, may your days be easier than you thought. May your challenges be fun to you. I have just recovered my Asus tf300t, totally bricked beyond any repair. Yes it is totally damaged with no single access except booting into bootloader that is not working. RCK reported error. My advice is please try using 32 bit windows system. the slower the PC the better. Always remeber that the highest tablet runs on either linux dos or basic and these compilations do not fast and they hate fast interfaces. From windows 7 upwards there is a lot of unexplained errors and 64bit PC seems more ugly for these practices. I am only Hobbyst
11th April 2020, 10:31 AM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello
I have a ME301t with JB 4.2.1 and build 10.6.1.31. How do I work out which release of TWRP I need?
I'm following the instructions on techhometravel.com/asus-me301t
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)