Thanks Meter: 15

By reverendbill, Senior Member on 21st March 2012, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2012, 03:26 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashi20002003

I tested battery drop after in 3 different gen 9 archos...one with original, one with a massive 1TB, one with M4 SSD...

I reverted back to my 1Tb HDD..No gain for me with an expensive HDD. The hDD is very cheap and if it fails I can still replace it just like that.

Hey mate

Do you have instructions on how to do this? I was considering the archos 48 and see if I can run a 1tb slim hdd for all my flac music - but found this post and thought I might ask if there is another route. Any archos g9 will work?
15th May 2012, 03:59 AM |#22  
Flag null
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk7

Hey mate

Do you have instructions on how to do this? I was considering the archos 48 and see if I can run a 1tb slim hdd for all my flac music - but found this post and thought I might ask if there is another route. Any archos g9 will work?

Must be the hdd model

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2
5th June 2012, 02:05 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk7

Hey mate

I think it will only work with the HDD versions of g9. Because of the sata port is not available in flash versions.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
28th June 2012, 12:27 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
It will work fine with archos 48, 5it, Archos 70 or ge9: Of course hdd versions only. I've done this since Gen 8. Others did it with 5it which is the same as 48.
28th June 2012, 09:30 PM |#25  
Flag Venlo
Thanks Meter: 209

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cangguek

I have G9 80 16GB Turbo. The plastic part of the inner micro USB feeder is broken and sticked out to the USB charger pin. My USB charger cable now blocked by that and cannot be use anymore. Now in the feeder just remain 4 tiny metals without plastic support (4 USB pins connector) and not able to take charge by anyway, bricked because of no battery power. It was just 2 months old and no warranty since I bought it in airport transit.

1. I've checked my Archos and did not find any screw other than single screw in the USB 3G compartment. I really thankful if you can write step-by step dismantle procedure.

2. Can you share the shape of USB type soldered to the PCB to enable me order the part and soldering it alone.

3. Thankyou in advance.

Had the same problem. Lucky for me its swapped by archos support

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
3rd July 2012, 12:38 AM |#26  
Flag MADRID
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for tuto

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy Nexus con JB y hielos por favor¬°¬°
27th April 2020, 11:36 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0