FORUMS

[OFFICIAL][TOOL][WINDOWS] ADB, Fastboot and Drivers - 15 seconds ADB Installer v1.4.3

207 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,687
 
By Snoop05, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 01:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th April 2020, 02:35 AM |#1671  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
This was a life saver. I spent all day pulling out my hair doing everything right, but this just made my Pixel 3A XL finally connect to my PC.
20th April 2020, 08:30 PM |#1672  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hello, release me this error how can I solve ?! the error says: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE SPECIFIED PATH
20th April 2020, 10:53 PM |#1673  
curiousrom's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag monteverde.org
Thanks Meter: 2,766
 
More
Exclamation Deprecated Installer v1.4.3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D101NG1VST0

hello, release me this error how can I solve ?! the error says: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THE SPECIFIED PATH

1- NEVER quote the entire post #1 just to ask a question as it clutters the thread for no good reasons.

2- Maybe you miss the BIG red Mod edit in post #1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop05

Mod edit
In this post it was brought to my attention that this installer installs a very outdated version of ADB and its related tools.
It's highly recommended you use the latest version from this XDA Portal post instead, as it fixes issues with newer devices.
If you wish to proceed, that is of course okay as this installer arguably provides an easier way to get going with ADB for some people, but do know that it's currently very outdated.

Which links to: Warning - ADB Installer v1.4.3 Installs Old ADB 2015 and follow the "Optional" link in it as well as the first link.
***
21st April 2020, 01:50 AM |#1674  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousrom

1- NEVER quote the entire post #1 just to ask a question as it clutters the thread for no good reasons.

2- Maybe you miss the BIG red Mod edit in post #1:



Which links to: Warning - ADB Installer v1.4.3 Installs Old ADB 2015 and follow the "Optional" link in it as well as the first link.
***

ok, I apologize for the QUOTE and thank you for the advice. Best regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to D101NG1VST0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D101NG1VST0 Ad-Free
21st April 2020, 06:31 AM |#1675  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
Get the ADB driver provided by your device's OEM!
Quote:

Mod edit
in this post it was brought to my attention that this installer installs a very outdated version of ADB and its related tools.
It's highly recommended you use the latest version from this XDA Portal post instead, as it fixes issues with newer devices.
If you wish to proceed, that is of course okay as this installer arguably provides an easier way to get going with ADB for some people, but do know that it's currently very outdated.

AFAIK most well known OEMs provide their own officially released version - sometimes even device specific - of ADB. Wondering why that's not mentioned in post #1, but an universal ADB driver gets promoted.
It's not surprising me that Android users are tired of facing this USB not recognized error whenever they try to connect Android device with their computer (PC).

Always go to the support section of the manufacturer's website and search for USB driver downloads for your device.
23rd April 2020, 05:23 PM |#1676  
AnyR3's Avatar
Member
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Refund Pl0x, took less then 15 seconds! Jk haha, great stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to AnyR3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnyR3 Ad-Free
24th April 2020, 06:25 PM |#1677  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
Donate to Me
More
[Tool] Latest ADB Fastboot and USB Driver installer tool for Windows
Hi All, Just posting this here again:

I made a tool to install the latest ADB, Fastboot and device specific USB drivers for windows, its very easy to use, just double click the file to start the installation process
you can see it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ndows-t3999445

Screenshot:
Screenshot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fawazahmed0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fawazahmed0 Ad-Free
27th April 2020, 06:34 PM |#1678  
Member
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawazahmed0

Hi All, Just posting this here again:

I made a tool to install the latest ADB, Fastboot and device specific USB drivers for windows, its very easy to use, just double click the file to start the installation process
you can see it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ndows-t3999445

Screenshot:

Cool!
28th April 2020, 03:18 AM |#1679  
Member
Flag NiterĂ³i, Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawazahmed0

Hi All, Just posting this here again:

I made a tool to install the latest ADB, Fastboot and device specific USB drivers for windows, its very easy to use, just double click the file to start the installation process
you can see it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ndows-t3999445

Screenshot:

Screenshot

I am trying to give permission on SystemUI Turner application. I did all the steps and yet I have this problem below:

"(...)
C:\>
C:\>adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
error: no devices/emulators found

C:\>
(...)"

Everything seems fine during the installation process; but, my device is not recognized properly. Does anyone here have an idea?! =\
28th April 2020, 09:15 AM |#1680  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcparente

I am trying to give permission on SystemUI Turner application. I did all the steps and yet I have this problem below:

"(...)
C:\>
C:\>adb shell pm grant com.zacharee1.systemuituner android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS
* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
error: no devices/emulators found

C:\>
(...)"

Everything seems fine during the installation process; but, my device is not recognized properly. Does anyone here have an idea?! =\

I will reply you in my thread below, so it will be helpful to others as well who uses my tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawazahmed0

Hi All, Just posting this here again:

I made a tool to install the latest ADB, Fastboot and device specific USB drivers for windows, its very easy to use, just double click the file to start the installation process
you can see it here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ndows-t3999445

Screenshot:

Screenshot

The Following User Says Thank You to fawazahmed0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fawazahmed0 Ad-Free
30th April 2020, 06:32 PM |#1681  
ADB Installer 1.4.7
Download Links: Windows
adb-setup-1.4.7 (base 1.4.3)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77z3cxdlx7....3%29.exe?dl=1
https://mega.nz/file/ZhtXxBKY#p9K0wV...s_jKu1yc16zKoI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k2yrkbzhswrdrt0
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...LVeqcEt5tmEhnk

adb-setup-1.4.7 (base 1.3)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/636t74b9td....3%29.exe?dl=1
https://mega.nz/file/kg9kBapC#lgMIdl...pr9dmQ3OB7vwAE
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bq3sc4uyvr8zalk
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?c...eM2cvp6YyTD3rV

***Notes***
1. "base 1.4.3" is latest original version uploaded by OP
2. "base 1.3" is old original version uploaded by OP
3. if you can't install ADB with latest "base 1.4.3", then use old "base 1.3"


Revisions:
29.0.6 (February 2020)
  • adb
    • 64-bit size/time support for adb ls when used with an Android 11 device.
    • Support listening on ::1 on POSIX.
    • Client support for WinUSB devices that publish a WinUSB descriptor (required for Android 11) should no longer require a USB driver to be installed.
    • Fix hang when using adb install on something that isn't actually a file.
SDK Platform Tools (for Windows, Mac and Linux)
https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Google USB Driver
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amit.tiger12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amit.tiger12 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, driver, fast, fastboot, installer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes