Pune
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
0CwUbOx.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AA1Rh7c.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open-source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

LXtiYrB.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
[B]
-AOSP Font Engine
-Permission Manager
-Statusbar Date Customizations
-Increasing Volume in Ringtone
-Detailed Location QS Tile!
-Statusbar Traffic Indicators
-DT2S On Statusbar and Lockscreen
-QS Quick Pulldown
-QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
-QS Tiles Animations
-Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
-Flashlight Notifications
-Toast Icon
-Power Menu Customizations
-Additional Battery Saver steps
-Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
-Fingerprint Gestures Support
-One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
-Auto-Brightness Icon Toggle
-Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
-Show 4G instead of LTE switch
-Long press Caffeine Tile Action
-Customize QS Rows/Columns
-Customize small QS Tiles
-StatusBar Brightness Control
-Lockscreen Shortcut
-Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
-Battery Styles and Percentage
-Flip Button Animation
-Unlink Notification Volume
-Camera Sound Toggle
-Advanced Ambient Display Customizations
-Long-press Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
-Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
-Disable QS on Secured Lockscreen
-Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
-Heads up Customizations
-Button Backlight Customizations
-Toggle power menu on Secured Lockscreen
-Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
-AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
-Via/Jelly Browser
-Pixel's UI and Ringtones

NOTE: Few features might be missing in our initial release

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. 
So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

d6IoG5C.png

Download here for your device!

Download ROM

Google Apps
-GApps

StatusBarPaddingFix
-AEXsystemUI

lID1jJJ.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
[b]-Download the ROM, NotchFix and GApps of your choice
-Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
-Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
-Flash AEX Zip
- Flash AEXsystemUI
-Install GAPPS 
-Wipe cache!
-And at last Reboot!
 [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
 Clean Flash is always recommended![/b]
Note : if it boots back to recovery directly after flashing format data
9IoRPPA.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
[b] AospExtended v7.0 Changelog

- Initial version with latest security patches

A clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

upJwfar.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

COh4x0F.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
Checkout our Github and Gerrit

YbLPNze.png

Credits :
Thanks @bombaztic @BabluS
Thanks @sharap909 for testing builds & @booluck for testing and helping fix issues and for touch edge fix

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
-JDC Team
-DirtyUnicorns
-LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
-TeamSubstratum
-Nitrogen Project
-Pure Nexus
-OmniROM
-AOSPA
-ABC ROM
-GZOSP Community
-Lakor Tools for Via Browser
-Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
-@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

SQp1iY6.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
->The updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-How do I root this ROM?
->We recommend Magisk

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. You can use it, however, you need to be rooted. We don't support rootless Substratum.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
->OpenGapps and BitGappps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
->No.

-What about XPOSED?
->XPOSED is still in the beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with the latest security patches and new features.

-Adaway is not working :(
->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

[*]Device Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_realme_RMX1971[/url]

[*]Kernel Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_realme_RMX1971[/url]

[*]Vendor Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/vendor_realme[/url]

Attachments

• IMG_20200311_235425_836.jpg
    IMG_20200311_235425_836.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,898
  • IMG_20200311_235425_596.jpg
    IMG_20200311_235425_596.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,898
  • IMG_20200311_235418_838.jpg
    IMG_20200311_235418_838.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,881
Last edited:

bahuy2003

Nov 26, 2013
Rom is very good! It works very well and smooth for you. But, i can't convert 3 navigated buttons.

codergenius

Feb 19, 2014
I don't use camera too much. Why don't you flash this rom and review it yourself? This rom is very interesting.

i will flash only if my basic requirements are fulfilled (all 4 cams and auto call recorder)
if any honest reviewer gives me positive signal :good:

if you can let me know the result in gcam (all 4 cams feature) it would be a great help.

BTW i am a big fan of AOSPEX since my redmi note 3

Last edited:

yog12

Jun 10, 2013
Pune
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Like bahuy said - flash it yourself and find out, why should others verify YOUR requirements! I've seen you asking the same question for other ROMs - do some work and post results to help others, being a fan doesn't help anyone without information.

Personally I'm fighting an endless battle to get the fingerprint sensor to work, not just on this but every custom ROM I've flashed, that's probably 15+ both Pie and Q builds, I read the fp sensor is revoked upon unlocking the bootloader via the In depth tool, I've seen folk commenting theirs work on a few ROMs but mine never has, yes I've tried booluck's zip to fix fp, screen and bootloop etc ?

Fingerprint works just fine after unlocking bootloader and even after flashing custom roms , ? no issues with realme 5 Pro or Realme Q

Make sure you flash color os and format data after flashing color os then wipe data , dalvik , cache , system then flash custom rom ✌️

bulook00

Jun 10, 2012
jambi
Like bahuy said - flash it yourself and find out, why should others verify YOUR requirements! I've seen you asking the same question for other ROMs - do some work and post results to help others, being a fan doesn't help anyone without information.

Personally I'm fighting an endless battle to get the fingerprint sensor to work, not just on this but every custom ROM I've flashed, that's probably 15+ both Pie and Q builds, I read the fp sensor is revoked upon unlocking the bootloader via the In depth tool, I've seen folk commenting theirs work on a few ROMs but mine never has, yes I've tried booluck's zip to fix fp, screen and bootloop etc ?

are u sure u using realme 5 pro/realme Q..
cus we dont have that fp revoked upon unlocking bootloader..:laugh:
and make sure u dont mess with encryption..
also notice u using old methode like disable verity or force decrypt gonna broke everything related to lock..

sansgood

Jun 20, 2013
github.com
Hey, i'm very interested in this ROM, but i am getting error code 7 in TWRP when trying to flash it. I have Realme 5 pro 1971 model so I don't understand wheres the problem.

sansgood

Jun 20, 2013
github.com

zenf0

Apr 28, 2020
D

Deleted member 5868905

What works and what doesn't? Buying phone tomorrow and want to flash custom rom on it immediatly. Also, what is procedure to get rom on phone? Will there be new updates? I need details, don't want to mess up new phone. Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    0CwUbOx.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

AA1Rh7c.png

AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX experience with useful customizations. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth experience. We have added useful customizations from various other open-source projects and have tried to keep our things simple. A ROM by a user, for a user. #BeExtended

LXtiYrB.png

#ExtendYourDevice Here are the Extensions! on top of AOSP! We are constantly trying to update the list. Our aim is not to provide all the features available on earth. We aim to add important features that we think should be here and also what you think. For the addition of more tweaks or features, head on to our Telegram community and post the list of features that you want! Features with commits will be more helpful!

Code:
    [B]
    -AOSP Font Engine
    -Permission Manager
    -Statusbar Date Customizations
    -Increasing Volume in Ringtone
    -Detailed Location QS Tile!
    -Statusbar Traffic Indicators
    -DT2S On Statusbar and Lockscreen
    -QS Quick Pulldown
    -QS Brightness Slider (Enable/Disable)
    -QS Tiles Animations
    -Force Expand Notifications (Enable/Disable)
    -Flashlight Notifications
    -Toast Icon
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Additional Battery Saver steps
    -Volume Rocker Tweaks (Wake/Music seek/Keyboard cursor control/Swap in landscape mode)
    -Fingerprint Gestures Support
    -One Tap Data & Wifi Tile
    -Auto-Brightness Icon Toggle
    -Long Press Gear Icon in Statusbar Header Launches Extensions
    -Show 4G instead of LTE switch
    -Long press Caffeine Tile Action
    -Customize QS Rows/Columns
    -Customize small QS Tiles
    -StatusBar Brightness Control
    -Lockscreen Shortcut
    -Quick Unlock for PIN/Password
    -Battery Styles and Percentage
    -Flip Button Animation
    -Unlink Notification Volume
    -Camera Sound Toggle
    -Advanced Ambient Display Customizations
    -Long-press Power Button on Lockscreen for Torch
    -Toggle Lockscreen Media Art
    -Disable QS on Secured Lockscreen
    -Hide Clock/Date/Alarm Text from Lockscreen
    -Heads up Customizations
    -Button Backlight Customizations
    -Toggle power menu on Secured Lockscreen
    -Run SysUI tuner from Extensions
    -AEXPapers - our wallpaper app
    -Via/Jelly Browser
    -Pixel's UI and Ringtones

NOTE: Few features might be missing in our initial release

And many more coming in the future! Many extensions are added in each update so we miss out adding new extensions to this list. 
    So always keep on checking the latest changelog on our [URL="https://blog.aospextended.com/"]Official Blog[/URL], and there you can monitor the previous changelogs as well, to see how far we have come![/B]

d6IoG5C.png

Download here for your device!

Download ROM

Google Apps
    -GApps

StatusBarPaddingFix
    -AEXsystemUI

lID1jJJ.png

Want to try this awesomeness?

Code:
    [b]-Download the ROM, NotchFix and GApps of your choice
    -Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
    -Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
    -Flash AEX Zip
    - Flash AEXsystemUI
    -Install GAPPS 
    -Wipe cache!
    -And at last Reboot!
     [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
     Clean Flash is always recommended![/b]
    Note : if it boots back to recovery directly after flashing format data
    9IoRPPA.png

Monitor the changelog here!

Code:
    [b] AospExtended v7.0 Changelog

- Initial version with latest security patches

A clean flash is always recommended​. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

[/b]

upJwfar.png

If you want any bug to be fixed please write here on xda in detail. Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too.

->How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

COh4x0F.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Also join our Telegram Group Chat!

Want to translate to your language? Visit our Crowdin

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Checkout our Github and Gerrit

YbLPNze.png

Credits :
    Thanks @bombaztic @BabluS
    Thanks @sharap909 for testing builds & @booluck for testing and helping fix issues and for touch edge fix

People behind this amazing ROM!

-@ishubhamsingh(Owner/Dev/Designer)
    -JDC Team
    -DirtyUnicorns
    -LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
    -TeamSubstratum
    -Nitrogen Project
    -Pure Nexus
    -OmniROM
    -AOSPA
    -ABC ROM
    -GZOSP Community
    -Lakor Tools for Via Browser
    -Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
    -@AlienCreature7, @Wizper99, @Allstargaurav, @Edozullo and @harsh sharma (For designing the ROM Logo, Fling etc)

SQp1iY6.png

I guess there is nothing wrong in reading facts!

-Why no "Incremental/Delta updates" Support?
    ->The updates we provide monthly are heavily changed and modified than the previous builds. New stuff is merged and added. So we don't provide incremental updates and recommend a clean flash.

-How do I root this ROM?
    ->We recommend Magisk

-Does this ROM Support Substratum?
    ->Google killed Substratum support in Pie. You can use it, however, you need to be rooted. We don't support rootless Substratum.

-Which Gapps are recommended?
    ->OpenGapps and BitGappps

-Will this ROM relock the bootloader?
    ->No.

-What about XPOSED?
    ->XPOSED is still in the beta stage. We like Xposed but it messes up with the system so before giving any bug reports make sure you have Xposed uninstalled.

-When Will Be the Next Update?
    ->No ETAs, please. ROM Will be updated whenever the new build is ready by your maintainer. We generally provide monthly updates with the latest security patches and new features.

-Adaway is not working :(
    ->Download it from here Adaway

-SElinux Linux mode changer app is not working nor Busy Box installer app is working.
    ->Everything is good with the sources. You should try other things first and then contact your maintainer.

//Thread designed by Shubham Singh and Amol Amrit//

[*]Device Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/device_realme_RMX1971[/url]

[*]Kernel Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_realme_RMX1971[/url]

[*]Vendor Source: [url]https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/vendor_realme[/url]
    gcam with all 4 back cams working?
    is auto call recorder there in phone app?

Gcam works well for me. But auto call recorder is hided!
    all 4 lenses (wide, macro, depth and main) work?
    I don't use camera too much. Why don't you flash this rom and review it yourself? This rom is very interesting.
    all 4 lenses (wide, macro, depth and main) work?
    It wont work with stock aosp cam but it might work with google camera.

Sent from my Realme 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Fingerprint works just fine after unlocking bootloader and even after flashing custom roms , ? no issues with realme 5 Pro or Realme Q

Make sure you flash color os and format data after flashing color os then wipe data , dalvik , cache , system then flash custom rom ✌️