FORUMS

[ Custom ROM + Kernel ] TechnoDUOS For Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 [1.5 BDSky STABLE]

403 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,497

By Millan.SIS, Senior Member on 14th May 2012, 04:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2014, 09:17 AM |#1901  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
does this rom contains czech language? Many thanks
21st January 2015, 02:16 AM |#1902  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Kernel and rom sources? I guess you have to mention it!
8th March 2015, 05:32 PM |#1903  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Talking
best custom rom already used, resurrected my galaxy y thank the excellent work
15th June 2015, 08:13 PM |#1904  
tried every rom available for the device, yet there is one problem I faced everywhere, which is the bluetooth button from the quickpanel not responding when turned on, I had to restart the device then quickly press the button to get it activated, other than startup it won't open if you want it open at the end of the day and it's going to stuck . it got very frustrating. a really minor bug, even though bluetooth is becoming a thing of past, when you have wifi transfer, still it's not cool. So I switched back to stock look (so uncool), took technodous ibeat sound effects, and gathered all the tweaks from xda, removed bloatwares, doing good.
thank you
3rd April 2020, 01:28 PM |#1905  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Medidas de proteção contra coronavírus
Medidas de proteção contra coronavírus
https://creazilla.com/nodes/19321-stop-the-spread-of-germs-portuguese-vector
https://img.xda-cdn.com/uP6nWXG_2sEX-URRblXsy0kkFZA=/https%3A%2F%2Fcreazilla-store.fra1.digitaloceanspaces.com%2Fvectors%2F19321%2Fstop-the-spread-of-germs-portuguese-vector-medium.png
10th May 2020, 06:27 PM |#1906  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bug/Feature request/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millan.SIS

Deprecated

TechnoDUOS For GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS

Read the terms & conditions at the bottom before doing anything !

Latest Stable Release : TechnoDUOS Version 1.5 BDSky S1525

Downloads : Click Here
Screenshots : Click Here
Guides & Troubleshooting : Click Here

Hi. I recently got back to s6102 for a week. And installed latest technoDuos 1.5 ( great rom !)
But i have some issues that needs to be addressed ( in next build. Is the ROM development still in progress? )

1. First one is that the kernel doesn't support drivedroid. I read previous threads on the issue, nothing convenient so far.
2.I used usb tethering to share internet to pc. Seems after a while, it disconnects automatically. Pc shows connected, fone shows same, but internet doesn't work. If i turn screen on, then it turns on back. ( Ah, this is due to wifi disconnecting. How do i keep wifi on during sleep? )

Moreover, this looks like tweaks and theme change at best. Would it be possible to change more of the settings portion? And add cool features in kernel, like turning the fone into usbdrive, or mouse for pc, or just a hacking device ( maybe ).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom rom, galaxy y, galaxy y duos, gt-s6102, samsung, technoduos

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)