[ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for ZE520KL / ZE552KL

Search This thread

przvlj

Dec 27, 2016
Cast to chromecast is not working in 20.04 build..
After reinstalling rom and gapps, casting works ok.

Last edited:

BenX10mini

Aug 3, 2012
Hi !
Has anyone tried sending/receiving MMS with data switched OFF ? It's working fine on stock OS for a bunch of phones I own(ed) but I didn't find a way to get it working on this phone/rom. No incoming MMS without data on, even if my carrier doesn't charge me for MMS. No sending either. Any workaround with LineageOS ?
Thanks !

Ragod45

May 9, 2020
Hello guys, this is my first time commenting on the XDA page. I'd like to know if the LOS 17/17.1 will be developed.
Thanks to all hard work till now!

zeka16

Nov 13, 2008
Ok, I love this ROM. It has breath new life to once band lagging phone...

I have two notes / questions thought:

1. Is it possible to somehow install the stock camera app or a better one than the default LOS?
2. The Wi-Fi man...it keeps disconnecting and I can’t figure out why.

Ragod45

May 9, 2020
Ok, I love this ROM. It has breath new life to once band lagging phone...

I have two notes / questions thought:

1. Is it possible to somehow install the stock camera app or a better one than the default LOS?
2. The Wi-Fi man...it keeps disconnecting and I can’t figure out why.

Hi, i use and recommend this gcam

f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.1.021_V2e-fu24_Aux3way_4Lens-04h-dual.apk

With a feel tweaks, you can take great pictures even in low light!

bubina

May 7, 2011
Today is may 10, and days was passed without any ota update, i can't figure any reason, but for now i'm thinking that rom is reaching your end of life. Based in other facts, may this can be the end of Zenfone 3..

defenestr8me

Nov 4, 2019
Today is may 10, and days was passed without any ota update, i can't figure any reason, but for now i'm thinking that rom is reaching your end of life. Based in other facts, may this can be the end of Zenfone 3..

It's possibly but I'd be inclined to say it's more likely to do with the global pandemic.

Also, I hear their servers were hacked earlier this month so their priorities may have shifted slightly while they sort that out.

null_developer

May 24, 2020
Hey guys.I am getting the some error on Lineage os 16

First error : When i was calling the any friend , my voice doesn't go to friend. But When i was open the speaker on my phone , my voice go to the friend. Same as on whatsapp calling getting the this error.

Second error : When i was plug the my earphone, phone call sound is so highly. I cant low the sound.

felipe.menosso

Oct 22, 2019
blue screen

i have the version of 20/04 and i got blue screen when using chat on instagram and whatsapp, and i need to restart the smartphone, so i don't know if is only in this cases that happen.

Chakari

Dec 16, 2013
Bayburt
Hi,
A few weeks after I installed this rom, I restarted the phone. After typing the pin code, the screen goes dark and does not unlock. Is there any solution to this? I don't want to restore the phone to factory settings.
Bye.

I reloaded the original rom. Custom roms are very troublesome. I got bored of constantly wiping and loading.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls ,SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Media
    • Display
    • Sensors
    • Camera
    • Flashlight
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte
    • Encryption (FDE)
    • Enforcing SELinux status

Known issues:
    • ??

Prerequisites:
    • Unlocked bootloader
    • Oreo firmware

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0 for zenfone3, ROM for the Asus ZenFone 3

Contributors
    makorn645, @shakalaca, @planet9
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked BL, Oreo firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2018-09-29
    Last Updated 2019-11-06
    Reserved

Screenshots
    13/10/2018
    Download: HERE
    Changelog: HERE
    Additional Notes:

Migrating data between OFFICIAL and UNOFFICIAL builds
    - Advised to be flashed before moving to an Official or Unofficial build.
    - Flashable Migration Zips can be found: HERE

Reporting Bugs
    - Any bugs caused by 3rd party applications, mods, other kernels are unsupported and will be ignored
    - Any bug reports that isn't from the latest build will be ignored

Opensource:
    - Device
    - Kernel
    - Prebuilt Binaries
    Build [15/07/2019]
    Downloads: HERE
    Changes:
    - July Security Patch
    - Merged latest caf tags for kernel and prima
    - Upstream lineage changes