FORUMS

[GUIDE] [how to] CREATE OWN ROM [FOR ANY ANDROID DEVICE] [FOR N00B] [EASIEST METHODS]

1,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,045

By lokeshsaini94, Senior Member on 28th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd December 2019, 09:34 AM |#1311  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@lokeshsaini94
Quote:

Adding/removing applications
1. Go to the working folder where you extracted your rom, inside you will find:
OR
2. Then go to "system/app" inside this folder you will find all the rom applications(apks) you may also find some in the data folder if your rom has this folder.
3. Copy, replace, and change any app(apk) be carefull if you dont know what the apk is do not delete!!
LIST OF APPS YOU CAN DELETE - HERE OR HERE
If you can not find some apps in this guide then try opening all those app in your phone and see app name and icon or move those apps from system/app to sdcard and see what is not working...

there are folders for every apk with a folder named "arm" containing an odex file. how can i add a new apk(how to build an odex or can i done without it)?

can i replace system apps with it's update to update my Android version?
22nd December 2019, 12:31 PM |#1312  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2,769

More
@ochena ojana

Please don't quote long posts as they are. Quote only the portion you want to highlight. If the entire post is needed to be quoted, please use [HIDE] tags. Otherwise, people who browse using mobiles will find it difficult to scroll though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNSMANI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TNSMANI Ad-Free
26th December 2019, 01:44 PM |#1313  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please help,how to change Icon Grid on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H with OS Touchwiz Lollipop( Nameless J5 Rom) the icon is too small and the grid is 5x5 i want to make it to 4x5,anyone know???
26th December 2019, 11:34 PM |#1314  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 3,002

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackArmy_12

Please help,how to change Icon Grid on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H with OS Touchwiz Lollipop( Nameless J5 Rom) the icon is too small and the grid is 5x5 i want to make it to 4x5,anyone know???

Building a rom for that would be overkill. You would probably be best either to ask your question in a device specific thread/forum OR simply switch your Launcher application to one that has the feature already built.
13th April 2020, 10:03 AM |#1315  

More
Sponsoring a rom from a real dev
Is there a way to find a developper to make a lineage ROM for my device ?
I've not the skills and the time to do it, but I would sponsor somebody, that could do the job and give it back for the community... Any Idea how to do it, who could do it ?
12th May 2020, 08:48 PM |#1316  

More
Help anyone please ?
Guys I have an archos 50c neon and I need anyone to help me and port a ROM for my device I don't have enough money to buy a new phone and my archos got a lot or problems so please help me i dont have access to a computer 😓😓
28th May 2020, 06:29 PM |#1317  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Does this process still work ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace plus, custom rom, easy, make rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)