[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,929

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2020, 06:03 PM |#8511  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chem20

I mean, for example, I call the phone number, the app stores the call, an hour later I call the same number again, and another call is saved in the app menu. To make access easier It's a good idea to store all the calls in a same number in one folder for easier access

If you mean folder as where the app stores its files, then you may customize file name pattern for them: https://skvalex.org/help/customize-filenames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbiox Dogg

As you can see from my screenshot. I set my time to 12-hour clock on my status bar. Thanks I'll be expecting an update to fix this bug soon. 🙂

Try version 3.3.8. If it won't update automatically, then re-select the same language in settings > interface and appearance - it'll trigger update
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 07:05 PM |#8512  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:

I mean, for example, I call the phone number, the app stores the call, an hour later I call the same number again, and another call is saved in the app menu. To make access easier It's a good idea to store all the calls in a same number in one folder for easier access

It can by set in file pattern. Click image for larger version

Name:	_20200513_200436.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	5018137

Wysłane z mojego G8441 przy użyciu Tapatalka
13th May 2020, 07:28 PM |#8513  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

If you mean folder as where the app stores its files, then you may customize file name pattern for them: https://skvalex.org/help/customize-filenames

I mean, all the conversations in each Contact in the main menu of the program (All Recording) in the section are exactly like Telegram When you click on the name or number of each person in the program menu, all the conversations will be observed.
13th May 2020, 07:32 PM |#8514  
Quote:

I mean, all the conversations in each Contact in the main menu of the program (All Recording) in the section are exactly like Telegram When you click on the name or number of each person in the program menu, all the conversations will be observed.

If you long press contract's avatar, then the app will filter calls from this contract. Did you mean this feature?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 07:55 PM |#8515  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

If you long press contract's avatar, then the app will filler calls from this contract. Did you mean this feature?

Yes, exactly. It is not possible to put this feature in the program settings
14th May 2020, 01:36 AM |#8516  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

What happened? Did you change anything on the phone?

it record normal before via bluetooth
but now it still record but there no sound from income (just have a short time at the beginning then mute), only has my voice
14th May 2020, 04:51 AM |#8517  
第三顆行星到太
Thanks Meter: 195

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Try version 3.3.8. If it won't update automatically, then re-select the same language in settings > interface and appearance - it'll trigger update

Thanks the new v3.3.8 solved the 12-hour time format. Keep up the good work. This app is amazing.
15th May 2020, 02:04 AM |#8518  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 18

More
New version stopped recording on my Redmi 7A, already clear the cache and tried without luck, using the system recorder also doesn't work. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. Any solution?
15th May 2020, 11:16 AM |#8519  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Stopped working
Same as above.
3.3.6 version worked flawlessly.
Two updates (3.3.7 & 3.3.8 followed, and now it doesn't record.
No message that something's wrong. It just doesn't record.
Emptied cache and restarted mobile, with no results.
15th May 2020, 11:26 AM |#8520  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Televinken

Same as above.
3.3.6 version worked flawlessly.
Two updates (3.3.7 & 3.3.8 followed, and now it doesn't record.
No message that something's wrong. It just doesn't record.
Emptied cache and restarted mobile, with no results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklks

New version stopped recording on my Redmi 7A, already clear the cache and tried without luck, using the system recorder also doesn't work. Also uninstalled and reinstalled. Any solution?

Try the attached version please
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallRecorder_v.3.3.9_alpha04.apk - [Click for QR Code] (13.01 MB, 72 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
15th May 2020, 01:03 PM |#8521  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

Try the attached version please

Thanx for the quick reply!
However, it didn't change anything.
Cleared cache, installed the 3.3.9 update & restarted the phone.
Something must have happened between the 3.3.6 & 3.3.7 version.
Never had any issues before that, whatsoever. Please have another look!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)