FORUMS

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,893
 
By AdamOutler, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 5th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2020, 02:47 PM |#451  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoyangw

You have to find the .jar file and execute it! Cos the shell script doesn't work. As for the pit file, you have to google the pit file for your phone model, it's device-specific

You can always get the current PIT by running "heimdall print-pit > yourdevice.pit" (your device needs to be in download mode).
11th April 2020, 08:04 PM |#452  
Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoyangw

You have to find the .jar file and execute it! Cos the shell script doesn't work. As for the pit file, you have to google the pit file for your phone model, it's device-specific

thanks! but i couldn't find the pit file for Note9 N960U (TMB) despite my best search efforts. the only useful links led to an inactive google drive folder, and another site which let me download CROWNQLTE_USA_SINGLE.pit, but when i try to flash jodin3 says the file is corrupt.

all the other google results were spammy sites with no usable download link.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule-T

You can always get the current PIT by running "heimdall print-pit > yourdevice.pit" (your device needs to be in download mode).

that command returns "Failed to send handshake!ERROR: Protocol initialisation failed!"
12th April 2020, 02:58 AM |#453  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njgalaxy

that command returns "Failed to send handshake!ERROR: Protocol initialisation failed!"

Have you tried another cord or port?
12th April 2020, 11:21 PM |#454  
Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule-T

Have you tried another cord or port?

yes, i get the same error on both ports using multiple cables.
13th April 2020, 06:45 PM |#455  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njgalaxy

yes, i get the same error on both ports using multiple cables.

Hm. Just do be sure: You installed every dependency, and your device was in download mode? If yes, I can't think of a solution.
8th May 2020, 04:20 PM |#456  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello everyone. I have a Samsung a71 and I want to change the rom. I have a Mac recently and I don't quite understand it yet. I have downloaded Jodin3 and when looking for the PIT, it tells me that it is impossible to find it. Any solution? Thank you very much to all.
16th May 2020, 05:33 AM |#457  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtaWolf

Use virtualbox load copy of windows & use Odin3

Really? I didn't know I could actually do that...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes