FORUMS

View Poll Results: Do you use custom themes?

Yes, I know how and I use them

1,740 Vote(s)
40.00%
No, I know how but I choose not to use them

289 Vote(s)
6.64%
I dont know how to change themes

2,321 Vote(s)
53.36%

General Questions about Themes GO HERE!!!!!

419 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By RandumAccess, Senior Member on 6th January 2009, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th April 2020, 05:37 PM |#5181  
Account currently disabled
Flag multan
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
androidthemes
my question here is that when we change the theme from our android phone theme option or we change it through a third party app. do we invite hackers and viruses. because last time I change the theme and my gallery photos were leaked in no time I am really confused about this please anyone helps me in this regard
12th April 2020, 11:51 AM |#5182  

More
Geeksland
Code:
to tell everybody the truth i do all my themes in windows lol and only windows and it has worked on other peoples devices but shhhh thats out lil secret home appliances.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutritionride

my question here is that when we change the theme from our android phone theme option or we change it through a third party app. do we invite hackers and viruses. because last time I change the theme and my gallery photos were leaked in no time I am really confused about this please anyone helps me in this regard

Yes you are right same thing happened with me also. There must be tight security to beat viruses. Owner of Geeksland.
30th April 2020, 08:44 AM |#5183  
Flag Bar
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
how i can get kitkat stock AOSP theme for EMUI 4.1?
or like CM11 stocke theme, how i can get it on EMUI 4.1?
17th May 2020, 09:16 PM |#5184  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandumAccess

Hello, I am a little new here. I am kind of a newb with a lot of things. I did root my device and replaced the boot images.. but i do not know how to make themes. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help by making a theme for me?

I added some images as to what i am looking to have done, that is of course anyone is willing to help. it is fairly simple i am looking to get the color scheme and kids icons if possible... maybe have a little fun with the clock or not if its too much work.

If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it... i am a graphic designer more than a programmer.. a lot of this is confusing to me.

I really like this site and hopefully i can be of some help at some point. This is my first post but i plan on posting a lot more.

hello good afternoon, I'm also new here, a nwb, also wanted to make a theme if you want we can join the two to make one .
18th May 2020, 07:08 AM |#5185  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 16,134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramborges

hello good afternoon, I'm also new here, a nwb, also wanted to make a theme if you want we can join the two to make one .

Do you realise that you just replied to a post made over eleven years ago?

I suspect @RandumAccess has worked out how to theme his device by now 😊

Sent from my Pixel 3 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Spannaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spannaa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.1, 1.5, adp1, android themes, boot, boot animation, bug, cant open, change, convert, dude, files, g1 themes, gallery, ghosting, how to, icon, icons grey, image, launcher, launcher.apk, port, pull-up tray, rc30, rc33, rc33 lite, signing, status bar, stericson, theme, themes, transperency, tray, wallpaper gallery, wallpapers, zip

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)