38 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2015, 06:13 PM |#111  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Exclamation
I have the older NAbi2. I lost root and im trying to get it back. I am getting stuck on the installation where it tells me to install the root.zip file from the sd card in recovery.
Firstly. i cant find the zip file in the designated folder and when i do find it it fails to install. I try wiping dalvik but it fails as well. The log says that its unable to mount data too.
the pic is the part i'm stuck at. I appreciate any and all help. Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	362
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	3217256  
11th September 2017, 08:35 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
nabi elev 8
will this work with the nabi elev 8 I want to remove all the stuff and just have android on it how can I do that thank you sooooo much
18th April 2018, 02:11 AM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertio

I have the older NAbi2. I lost root and im trying to get it back. I am getting stuck on the installation where it tells me to install the root.zip file from the sd card in recovery.
Firstly. i cant find the zip file in the designated folder and when i do find it it fails to install. I try wiping dalvik but it fails as well. The log says that its unable to mount data too.
the pic is the part i'm stuck at. I appreciate any and all help. Thank you

am on the same board

cant mount /data

Any glue ?
13th June 2018, 03:19 AM |#114  

More
So I used kingo app and was about able to root the Nabi 2. Got the super su next button to ow which system file I can’t remove to clean this Nabi 2 up?
12th April 2019, 05:54 PM |#115  

More
Hi! I did the steps in Victorias video and it worked except I kept getting the faild to mount data because it could find the sdcard. I now get the dead android. can someone help?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I followed the video instructions and it did great, super easy to follow. However, I kept getting the failed to mount because it couldn't locate my sd card. Now, I am getting the dead android symbol.

Im not new to computers but I am not familiar with rooting or the programming side of things. Could anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
20th May 2020, 01:06 AM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Does anyone have a working link for the file?
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy, nabi 2, nabi-2, root, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)