FORUMS

Ak Notepad- Where are notes stored?

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By rlridgeway, Member on 18th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Where are the notes from AK Notepad stored on the Android?
26th September 2014, 05:32 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlridgeway

Where are the notes from AK Notepad stored on the Android?


Each note is stored as an individual plain text file contained within a folder with a date specific name

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I love this program, but unfortunately it is no longer supported - I still use it however, and continue to export all my notes to each new device. It still works great even on my newest phones
28th September 2014, 12:02 AM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vjg

Each note is stored as an individual plain text file contained within a folder with a date specific name

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I love this program, but unfortunately it is no longer supported - I still use it however, and continue to export all my notes to each new device. It still works great even on my newest phones

Dead thread much?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
27th July 2018, 08:06 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thread still alive.
I've the same question and I don't understand why some people pop up and say the files are stored in folders bla bla so where are the files???
20th May 2020, 08:14 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Where are AK Notepad notes stored?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobnoob

Thread still alive.
I've the same question and I don't understand why some people pop up and say the files are stored in folders bla bla so where are the files???

I'm not certain, but I think the original notes database is stored in:
/data/data/com.akproduction.notepad/databases.

Also, if you can Export your notes from AK Notepad, you will then find a text file for each note in a dated directory within this path:
/storage/emulated/0/AK_Notepad_Exported_Notes
(in some devices it will be: /storage/emulated/legacy/AK_Notepad_Exported_Notes).

By 'dated directory, I mean a directory with a name like:
/2020-05-20-162610
(i.e. date and time of export).

DanielF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes