FORUMS

[TOOL]Minimal ADB and Fastboot [2-9-18]

2,625 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,055
 
By shimp208, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2013, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2020, 10:21 AM |#921  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More

Hey as you can see image my device is seen on fastboot but when i try to flash nothing happens... any ideas?
17th May 2020, 01:06 PM |#922  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko84


Hey as you can see image my device is seen on fastboot but when i try to flash nothing happens... any ideas?

I found that when i did that on my phone on top left corner it says any key to shutdown. i press any key and it restarts. But not always generally it stucks on fastboot logo on phone. and when i close fastboot by using volume down + power abd says sending recovery .
18th May 2020, 03:07 PM |#923  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko84

I found that when i did that on my phone on top left corner it says any key to shutdown. i press any key and it restarts. But not always generally it stucks on fastboot logo on phone. and when i close fastboot by using volume down + power abd says sending recovery .

Ok guys i found solution. It is about pc if you try on another pc it is fine. Aaaand thanks to frkntrkn (
HTML Code:
https://forum.miuiturkiye.net/konu/press-any-key-to-shutdown-xiaomi-hatasi-cozumu.79637/?fbclid=IwAR3BB4BR5equmnZvFYIZN9oeR4FQ2LuTP4pdwEYNx_VHa2BqtY4wLL9h4_8
found a solution that DOESN'T REQUIRE PC CHANGE. Cheers.
20th May 2020, 10:24 PM |#924  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am not able to download the latest version minimal adb fastboot. Every website when doing a google search, including this one is hosted on androidfilehosted.com When I go there I get "You Have Been Blocked" message. I don't know why I am being blocked, I haven't visited that website since the last time I used ADB / fastboot maybe a year ago.. Why is androidfilehosted doing this? And why is every website only giving the androidfilehosted link?
21st May 2020, 12:26 AM |#925  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdrake11

I am not able to download the latest version minimal adb fastboot. Every website when doing a google search, including this one is hosted on androidfilehosted.com When I go there I get "You Have Been Blocked" message. I don't know why I am being blocked, I haven't visited that website since the last time I used ADB / fastboot maybe a year ago.. Why is androidfilehosted doing this? And why is every website only giving the androidfilehosted link?

I've downloaded from the link in the OP (androidfilehost) within the last minute. Are you on a controlled network?
22nd May 2020, 04:46 AM |#926  
MoonGL0W's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I get a message that says "OOPS! no mirrors found." I'm on a plain old home network. Tried it with a stock installation of Chrome, still the same.
22nd May 2020, 03:57 PM |#927  
CXZa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonGL0W

I get a message that says "OOPS! no mirrors found." I'm on a plain old home network. Tried it with a stock installation of Chrome, still the same.

Yes, it has done this many times before, but right now both downloads worked okay.
I can upload them somewhere if needed...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy adb, fastboot, installer, minimal

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes