FORUMS

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

18,208 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,049
 
By NotATreoFan, Senior Moderator / Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd May 2020, 06:24 PM |#3451  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgyver

I've just added an apk to a test project and it uploaded fine and is visible. I just hid it, since it's not mine, but I can verify it's working on my end.

@MikeChannon - who's the appropriate contact for the Xposed site, when there are issues?

I'm trying all day, and I can't upload it, I don't know if it will be because there are many projects uploaded, I don't know if there is a limit, and then have to delete old projects.
22nd May 2020, 06:36 PM |#3452  
mattgyver's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,709
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

I'm trying all day, and I can't upload it, I don't know if it will be because there are many projects uploaded, I don't know if there is a limit, and then have to delete old projects.

How big is the file? Can you upload it somewhere else, and PM me the link and I'll see if I can upload it on my test project, just to rule out anything on your end?
The Following User Says Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
22nd May 2020, 06:41 PM |#3453  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgyver

How big is the file? Can you upload it somewhere else, and PM me the link and I'll see if I can upload it on my test project, just to rule out anything on your end?

It seems that the root of the problem is in the Chrome browser, I have tested Edge and it seems to work properly.

However, the download counter has not been working for some time.
22nd May 2020, 06:44 PM |#3454  
mattgyver's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,709
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

It seems that the root of the problem is in the Chrome browser, I have tested Edge and it seems to work properly.

However, the download counter has not been working for some time.

Extension causing an issue? That's interesting. I'm glad it's at least working in some capacity for you, then.

Not sure about the download counter. Hmmm
22nd May 2020, 07:05 PM |#3455  
MikeChannon's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 13,236
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

I'm trying all day, and I can't upload it, I don't know if it will be because there are many projects uploaded, I don't know if there is a limit, and then have to delete old projects.

I note on that page it says if you have a problem with that website to use the form:
https://repo.xposed.info/contact

Have you tried that?

The problem may be that the Original Xposed Developer rovo89 has not been around for a long time.
Someone mentioned a while ago: "Xposed Module Repository domain xposed.info will expire at 01/29/2020", but that XDA have the download server. That said, I see the domain was extended in January to 2021.... so somebody is alive back there.

Mike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
22nd May 2020, 08:35 PM |#3456  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

I note on that page it says if you have a problem with that website to use the form:
https://repo.xposed.info/contact

Have you tried that?

The problem may be that the Original Xposed Developer rovo89 has not been around for a long time.
Someone mentioned a while ago: "Xposed Module Repository domain xposed.info will expire at 01/29/2020", but that XDA have the download server. That said, I see the domain was extended in January to 2021.... so somebody is alive back there.

Mike

Yes, it has been more than a month since I notified where you say, but everything remains the same, that's why I have reported here in case someone could do something.
22nd May 2020, 09:45 PM |#3457  
MikeChannon's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 13,236
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowne

Yes, it has been more than a month since I notified where you say, but everything remains the same, that's why I have reported here in case someone could do something.


Well I see you got something working with Edge. I could possibly raise this with our server folk, but we don't have a big team and they're working on something big right now, so hopefully you can get by with Edge for a while at least.

Mike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
23rd May 2020, 06:30 AM |#3458  
Krowne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,757
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeChannon

Well I see you got something working with Edge. I could possibly raise this with our server folk, but we don't have a big team and they're working on something big right now, so hopefully you can get by with Edge for a while at least.

Mike

Yes, at the moment I'm not making updates in a short time, no problem, when you can solve it, would be fine, but without any rush. I was just reporting the error.

I hope that the project you are working on is something related to the web, and is novel, I am eager to see it.

Thanks for everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krowne For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Krowne Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes