FORUMS

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,628

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 04:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2020, 02:52 PM |#28231  
Kiev
Thanks Meter: 2,006

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_poseidon

Is it different fm viper4A 2.7.6.1 ?
Or its sound driver 2.5.0.5?

It give bit another sound
The Following User Says Thank You to repey6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift repey6 Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 09:58 PM |#28232  
Flag frankenmuth
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by repey6

It give bit another sound

I'm sorry, I don't understand the answer. Are you saying this mod is for the legacy version and it will work on Android Q?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM |#28233  
Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixlex

I'm sorry, I don't understand the answer. Are you saying this mod is for the legacy version and it will work on Android Q?

Yes, of course.
The Following User Says Thank You to repey6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift repey6 Ad-Free
Yesterday, 11:24 AM |#28234  
Flag The Burgh
Thanks Meter: 3,014

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_poseidon

Is it different fm viper4A 2.7.6.1 ?
Or its sound driver 2.5.0.5?

Latest driver version is 2.5.0.4, there is no driver version 2.5.0.5
The Following User Says Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bombadier Ad-Free
Yesterday, 01:05 PM |#28235  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadier

Latest driver version is 2.5.0.4, there is no driver version 2.5.0.5

Thanks its clear now
Yesterday, 09:51 PM |#28236  
Flag frankenmuth

More
Quote:

Yes, of course.

Hmm, I uninstalled the version I was using and rebooted.
I installed this mod from magisk, rebooted. It did not install the legacy version I was hoping for, but instead the Dewitt 2.7.0.6 version and did not prompt to install the driver no matter how many times I rebooted. I uninstalled it and went back to the 2.7.0.6 Dewitt version, rebooted and it prompted for the driver install, rebooted, and back in working order. I was really hoping to have the old legacy version again.
Today, 06:28 AM |#28237  
Kiev

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixlex

Hmm, I uninstalled the version I was using and rebooted.
I installed this mod from magisk, rebooted. It did not install the legacy version I was hoping for, but instead the Dewitt 2.7.0.6 version and did not prompt to install the driver no matter how many times I rebooted. I uninstalled it and went back to the 2.7.0.6 Dewitt version, rebooted and it prompted for the driver install, rebooted, and back in working order. I was really hoping to have the old legacy version again.

You badly or incorrect uninstalled previous version. You need check this app in your data after unistalled magisk module.
Today, 12:11 PM |#28238  
Flag frankenmuth

More
Quote:

You badly or incorrect uninstalled previous version. You need check this app in your data after unistalled magisk module.

I'll try again for sure

Edit...got it, I would have given up if not for your feedback.
Also I want to add for anyone else, that selinex must be permissive for this version to work. That was another stumbling block I had to overcome.
But I want to thank you again for this mod, it is awesome. There is definitely a huge difference between legacy and the newer version. You know it, so do I and many others.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)