FORUMS

Multiple controllers over usb hub

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By beltet, Member on 1st November 2012, 10:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi everyone!
Just wondering if someone got this working well, I have two usb controllers that i bought (Buffalo snes controller, can really recommend this one)
Them i have connected to my nexus 7 with a usb hubb and they are both mounting fine. And even when i'm using NES.EMU and snes9x EX they are recognised as two seperate controllers so me and my friend can play one mario and the second luigi. Everything fine so far...
But when I play a game that both need to steer the character at the same time, for example street fighter 2 and Super mario bros 3 vs the apps crash...
I would really appricate the help if someone has a solution.
Sincerely
The Following User Says Thank You to beltet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beltet Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 10:55 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
I've now been in contact with the developer of the emulators of Snes 9x Ex and NES.EMU. And I have been bugtesting this for a little while now and seems there is a solution to the problem. Will post when the final results will come.
Sincerely
The Following User Says Thank You to beltet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beltet Ad-Free
7th November 2012, 04:02 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Have you tried any other emulators, like SNesoid? That's the only SNES emulator I've used for android, and to my knowledge, it works with two hardware controllers. I've never tried it, but if I were you I'd give it a whirl.
21st December 2012, 12:55 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Sorry for a really late reply.
But life and other things came in between, and the contact with the developer took a while as well. (Not because of the developer, but me)
But now I want to confirm that it's working as by the latest update on both emulators. (1.5.3)

I can now use my two controllers on a USB hub and play two people at the same time without the app crashing.
This is great for multiplayer if you are traveling with friends.
Sincerely
8th June 2020, 12:27 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hey,maybe this thread is dead but I have been also using 2 controllers (quantum qhm68) using usb hub on SNES9x but its seems to recognise both as a single controller,how did you make yours work as a separate controller each
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)