[ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][Dipper] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/21]

Search This thread

xD_Lol

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone do you guys have problem with turning on the screen???
Some times it just doesn't turn on and if i lock the screen I can see AOD but when press power Button to turn screen on I will face black screen
I have this problem sometimes, and I can't use 4G on the latest build. they said it was resolved in June update, so when comes it out? it's really important for me thx

Hlcpereira

Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2016
Blumenau, SC
Motorola Moto Maxx
Xiaomi Mi 5
ROM Update!
Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard Edition:
Code:
PixelExperience:
- June Security Patch (android-10.0.0_r37)
- Fixed recorder crashes
- Improved volume panel on left side (for supported devices)
- Fix vibration enabled when battery saver is enabled
- Updated some prebuilt system apps
Device Specific:
- Kernel rebased (AGAIN) over LineageOS' and cleaned up
- Added Thermal Profiling
- Common blobs updated from polaris' MIUI 11.0.5.0.QDGMIXM
- GoogleCamera updated to 7.3.020 by marlin-ku
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Some changes from LineageOS that I don't remember right now
WARNINGS:
- FIRMWARE IS ALREADY INCLUDED
- IF YOU WANT TO USE A CUSTOM KERNEL, CHECK IF IT HAS SUPPORT FOR POWER-LIBPERFMGR HAL, OTHERWISE EXPECT ISSUES

Changelog Plus Edition:
Code:
PixelExperience:
- June Security Patch (android-10.0.0_r37)
- Fixed recorder crashes
- Improved network traffic indicator
- Improved volume panel on left side (for supported devices)
- Fix vibration enabled when battery saver is enabled
- Implement quick QS brightness slider
Device Specific:
- Kernel rebased (AGAIN) over LineageOS' and cleaned up
- Added Thermal Profiling
- Common blobs updated from polaris' MIUI 11.0.5.0.QDGMIXM
- GoogleCamera updated to 7.3.020 by marlin-ku
- Some other tweaks here and there
- Some changes from LineageOS that I don't remember right now
WARNINGS:
- FIRMWARE IS ALREADY INCLUDED
- IF YOU WANT TO USE A CUSTOM KERNEL, CHECK IF IT HAS SUPPORT FOR POWER-LIBPERFMGR HAL, OTHERWISE EXPECT ISSUES

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.

venomus001

Nov 25, 2013
OnePlus 3T
Xiaomi Mi 8
Sorry for the really late update, however whether was delay it or publish with issues remaining yet (Specifically the one that I called "eternal deep sleep" due the fact that the device wouldn't wake up in anyway through some minutes). Hope ye enjoy and happy flashing.

i don't know what the hell xiaomi changed it also happens when you try to use different kernel in miui so must be something to do with firmware kernel communication, don't be sorry ? as always it's totally up to you when u feel the rom is stable enough for daily use

Fabiosx21m

Oct 7, 2019
Hi dev, why you "fixed" vibration disabled when battery saving is enabled? It's worse this way, need notifications of WhatsApp, instagram ecc.. also when batteey saving is enabled

FinniC

Jun 18, 2020
BUG: Good afternoon, I want to report a bug When playing an HRD video, the screen turns gray, I have noticed this effect on Youtube.

baddevil2

Oct 26, 2009
Alheim
Is Google Pay working for someone (on latest)? I can't setup a card. I always get an error message like "U can't use this card in stores". (PayPal Germany).

My steps to setup:
- Latest Magisk
- Hide on GPay, PayPal, Google Play Services, Google Play Services Framework
- Deleted Data from GPay and reopened once (to recreate db?)
- Installed GPay DB Mod in TWRP
- Tried to setup gpay, but got error message

00raq00

Mar 24, 2010
Is Google Pay working for someone (on latest)? I can't setup a card. I always get an error message like "U can't use this card in stores". (PayPal Germany).

My steps to setup:
- Latest Magisk
- Hide on GPay, PayPal, Google Play Services, Google Play Services Framework
- Deleted Data from GPay and reopened once (to recreate db?)
- Installed GPay DB Mod in TWRP
- Tried to setup gpay, but got error message

I had problem too. Hidden for Gpay and google play services, installed sqlite3, installed google pay fix 2.2 with clear data of gpay (option while installing in magisk). Now it is working for me

matthlb

Apr 30, 2009
Hi,
i was coming from havoc, i wiped all, installed this recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962579072 and last Pixel exp rom... but i'm stuck on the G screen with the progess bar, never ending

did i miss something? or first boot is very very long (i guess i waited 15 minutes yet)

First time i installed the recovery and wiped only cache data and system and i was bootlooping on the recovery, so i tried Lineage and his recovery that was on my download folder but it returned an error... so i wiped all and installed recovery from fastboot then pixel then i'm stuck

i did'nt read all the thread so maybe i'm missing something ?

raminta

Jul 30, 2012
shiraz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi,
i was coming from havoc, i wiped all, installed this recovery https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962579072 and last Pixel exp rom... but i'm stuck on the G screen with the progess bar, never ending

did i miss something? or first boot is very very long (i guess i waited 15 minutes yet)

First time i installed the recovery and wiped only cache data and system and i was bootlooping on the recovery, so i tried Lineage and his recovery that was on my download folder but it returned an error... so i wiped all and installed recovery from fastboot then pixel then i'm stuck

i did'nt read all the thread so maybe i'm missing something ?
Flash "DM-verity" zip

luigir-it

Oct 8, 2016
Hello. Today I updated from the last version. I had both gcam (installed with the rom) and ANXCamera (installed via twrp).
Now I noticed that the Gcam is missing, but I still have ANX.
What should I do?

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I found others small bug.
When using the new feature Bedtime, the sleep sound use alarm volume instead of media volume (using Spotify as source). You can fix it by click pause/resume button on Spotify notification.

Personal safety "Can't access some features: Emergency sharing and safety check are unavailable due to an issue with Maps" it says.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 8 [Dipper]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09 paypal
    Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

December Eleven update is up. Check on the website for further changelog and info.

Also, I'd like so much to thank everyone for those 2 years developing for dipper, for all the support and everything else. It was certainly an era for me that I'll never forget. The device will be maintained now by Giammarco (GiaSen) alone. The thread will still be open.

Once again thank you guys so much and enjoy the holidays. Stay safe!
    Sorry for the huge delay, but with personal life plus some other stuff that happened in the meanwhile caused that delay. I can't promise that won't happen again, but I can promise that I'll keep trying my best to avoid that kind of situation.

But yeah, that's the first non-beta stable release (as the betas weren't stable already LMAO), everything in here is in order at least. Bug reports with logs are appreciated.
    ROM Update!

Download link

Changelog: Check Here!

Found a bug?:

Check if you make a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock first of all return to the kernel stock of the ROM. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like Telegram Group.
    ROM Update!

Download link

Changelog: Check Here!

Found a bug?: