FORUMS

[Q] How To insert Image/Photo in a thread?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By fulzam, Junior Member on 17th October 2013, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2020, 09:08 AM |#61  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashs7

Thanks a lot. The drive link did not have the correct image extension. I've added an imgur.com link with a .jpg extension and it works now.

Great! And I saw your post. However, consider to place your image in hide-tags (i.e. ) for a better reading experience to user on browser, although the hide-tags doesn't work on XDA Labs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
15th May 2020, 09:10 AM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

Great! And I saw your post. However, consider to place your image in hide-tags (i.e. ) for a better reading experience to user on browser, although the hide-tags doesn't work on XDA Labs.

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll add the hide tags.
EDIT: Just tried the hide tags. You are right, they improve the browsing experience considerably. Thanks a lot!
The Following User Says Thank You to yashs7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yashs7 Ad-Free
18th June 2020, 10:12 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
After reading the first to pages I understand this implementation is for anti-spamming and ranking. However given new users have to establish themselves as useful, seem a bit off center.

I am active in the community by trying out new work, though the chances of me posting is extremely rare. Therefore if I need to leave feedback for a developer, I need to helpfully spam their thread 10 times in order to import a critical image in regards to my dialog?

// Not that I would or anybody should, unless off topic threads. //

No I am not new and read the new members thread back when I created this account. I don't see the logic or thought this one too far.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)