FORUMS

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

8,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 502

By DaveShaw, Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat on 3rd February 2011, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th April 2020, 12:58 PM |#12701  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello
Hello xda!
1st May 2020, 08:51 PM |#12702  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Hi XDA,

I came for sharing some knowledge regarding LineageOS on Samsung S3 (i9300) and switched to Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot) sometime. As of now I am thinking of becoming a maintainer, but am still lacking some experience regarding android development. In real life I am quite experienced in Java.

Best,
Beneter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beneter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Beneter Ad-Free
4th May 2020, 12:48 PM |#12703  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Hello all
Six months ago I knew next to nothing about android or Linux. Since then I've learned a whole lot and xda has been instrumental in this even though I've only just now actually joined. Want to give a shout out to inameasone for sending me here those six months ago to begin my education.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knightrider_kit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Knightrider_kit Ad-Free
24th June 2020, 09:20 PM |#12704  

More
Hello XDA masters and Noobs,

Really nice to join the forum after lurking for god know how many months. Hope to learn and contribute to the forum the best way i can.

Thanks.
3rd July 2020, 08:03 PM |#12705  

More
Hello XDA community and thanks for providing so much information that helps everyone who is in trouble with his phone
3rd July 2020, 09:20 PM |#12706  

More
Hi XDA!
At the moment I'm just looking for help with my LG G7 ThinQ and my Moto G4 Plus but hopefully one day I'll be able to contribute as well.
Yesterday, 04:58 AM |#12707  

More
Howdy howdy everyone! Newcomer here

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Where is the best place to start if interested in starting with the fundamentals?
Yesterday, 08:26 AM |#12708  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy455

Howdy howdy everyone! Newcomer here

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Where is the best place to start if interested in starting with the fundamentals?

Hello @Techguy455 and a very warm welcome. I hope you're going to enjoy your visits to XDA and that you find the ROM, kernel and applications you desire. If you need support or assistance, I'm convinced our great community will provide it. And in turn if you can be of help don't hesitate to support others.
As you asked probably let's commence with a few fundamentals about this private platform but there's much more available if you scan this forum.
[GUIDE] - XDA New User Guide - Getting started on XDA
Postcount limit in developmental fora
New Member: Welcome to XDA!
XDA Forum Rules
Please do not hesitate to acontact the moderators' team in case of any question regarding this forum. And if you experience any violation of the forum rules or believe that moderator's action is required please alert the team via the report function.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)