FORUMS

[All XDA Members] Feedback/Recommendations for XDA

23,354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,018

By Fallen Spartan, Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy on 12th November 2012, 11:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th April 2020, 02:24 PM |#3211  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,848

More
E-mail notifications died again. Stopped sometime after Apr. 23 , 2020, 10:00 PDT.
Time date of Magisk Support thread e-mail. Nothing from XDA Developers since. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pkt_Lnt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pkt_Lnt Ad-Free
24th April 2020, 03:20 PM |#3212  
Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Lead / RC-RT Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Thanks Meter: 23,073

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

E-mail notifications died again. Stopped sometime after Apr. 23 , 2020, 10:00 PDT.
Time date of Magisk Support thread e-mail. Nothing from XDA Developers since. Thanks.

Yep we noticed that as well, thanks for your post
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
26th April 2020, 05:05 PM |#3213  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA
Thanks Meter: 12,104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkt_Lnt

For about an hour, notifications seem to work again; at least I've received the first ones for quotations and PM's. My email notification for mentions doesn't work for more than one week or so.
Just as a heads-up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
13th May 2020, 02:56 AM |#3214  
de
Thanks Meter: 927

More
Can you allow tar.xz and tar.zst suffixes for attachments? They provide much better compression ratios than gzip.
19th May 2020, 12:01 AM |#3215  
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualJoe

Can you allow tar.xz and tar.zst suffixes for attachments? They provide much better compression ratios than gzip.

Bringing this up with the site admins
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
6th June 2020, 11:17 PM |#3216  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
How about support for PNG files in the avatar. I know that those can be uploaded as an avatar but I'm more interested in the proper handling of the alpha channel.
7th June 2020, 09:41 AM |#3217  
Retired Senior Moderator - May You Rest in Peace - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 8,855

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysolus

How about support for PNG files in the avatar. I know that those can be uploaded as an avatar but I'm more interested in the proper handling of the alpha channel.

PNG files are allowed to be uploaded as avatar as long as its met the condition/s -
Quote:

The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

The Following User Says Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 09:17 PM |#3218  
Thanks Meter: 340

More
Hi,

I'm having issues accessing TWRP threads for two devices:
HTC One A9
Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

The error says that I "do not have permission to access this page" for some reason. I was able to find the thread by using the search terms "hiae TWRP" and "jewel TWRP" respectively, and they are the first search result, even though I can't seem to find the threads anywhere in the forum now . There's a new TWRP release and I was trying to see what the updates were for my devices. Thanks for any help you can offer.

TWP
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Walking_Playground For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The_Walking_Playground Ad-Free
25th June 2020, 09:20 PM |#3219  
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,990

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Walking_Playground

Hi,

I'm having issues accessing TWRP threads for two devices:
HTC One A9
Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

The error says that I "do not have permission to access this page" for some reason. I was able to find the thread by using the search terms "hiae TWRP" and "jewel TWRP" respectively, and they are the first search result, even though I can't seem to find the threads anywhere in the forum now . There's a new TWRP release and I was trying to see what the updates were for my devices. Thanks for any help you can offer.

TWP

Let me see what I can find out

Edit:
So, looking at those device forums, it appears they're part of the forums that have been flattened. Instead of having development, general, etc., there is one forum and all threads are in it. That said, I'm unable to get to the threads, as well..
The Following User Says Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
5th July 2020, 05:40 AM |#3220  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Shrink long posts
Add option to user Control Panel / Thread Display Options to cut long posts to first 10/20/whatever lines, cut quotes to first...last n lines with a show more... button
The Following User Says Thank You to jututt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jututt Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)