[Q] [REQ] DLL for flashing D805 10B TOT file through LG Flash Tool 1.6 - Please help

Search This thread

Andrew-droid

Apr 2, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Guys, I really need to find the LG DLL file database for flashing .TOT files.

The DLL file I need is for the LG G2 D80510B_00 or LG G2 D80510A_00 TOT file firmwares, to be used on 1.6 LGFlashTool, for Brazil unbranded variant of the phone. I believe it will work for all D805 models.

The .TOT file I intend to use is LGD805AT-00-V10a-724-05-AUG-23-2013-16G+0.tot

I have scoured the internet for over a week and found none other than in a chinese LG G2 forum, the link -- http://bbs.gaodi.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=662769&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=2381 -- and the file was no longer available for download. I registered on their forum, but the file was showing an error even after proper registration.

I have not found this DLL anywhere, is there a database for it? How did people come up with the AT&T and Vzn DLL versions? I haven't been able to extract it from the KDZ files either, and the DLLs generated from the KDZ during UpdateTool does not work.

I had bricked the phone originally by trying to use Scott's Clean Rom on it, and it bricked into fastboot mode. I flashed something wrong on fastboot, I can't even remeber what, and rebooted, and fastboot was no longer accessible...

I can get into download mode, and factory reset from stock recovery, no custom recovery available, it is gone. I try to flash KDZ files, many versions besides my D805 one, just for the sake of trying, but all of them get stuck on the 49% point. I have set up port 41, disabled modem, reset phone before trying, selected many different language combinations besides my own Portuguese one. Nothing works.

On LGFlashTool 1.6 it seems like it can work, but it errors at 1%, when I use the DLLs for D800 or D802. I need the DLL for D805. I even managed to find the proper TOT file.

I have also searched for about two days on how to reenter fastboot mode from where I currently am stuck.I even did a DIY Factory Cable on an micro USB I had lying around, soldered it all right, but it did not work, and the cable got very hot. I think these cables will not get G2 into fastboot mode, like it seems to do on Kindle fire and Motorola devices. Maybe my DIY was not that good, but I think it should have worked, I made sure the soldure was set and good.

I am downloading Android SDK to try to get back into fastbood mode from there, if there is a way, as it seems to be. I would try to reflash boot and other partitions in an attempt to fix my phone... Is there a way, or another faster path back into Fastboot?

Download mode does not show the version of the firmware on the phone in the box that displays information in the bottom while fdlashng KDZ files. It leaves a blank line where it should be. I believe it is part of my problem, that LGFlashTool does not see a version on the phone at some point, and fails. Or the phone rejects the PC pushes.

I am almost going to the tech support guy with a flash box downtown, but that would be my last resot, and then official LG support, if all else fails. I don't want to go to LG yet because download mode shows ROOTED in red, and they would see it probably, and my warranty become void.

Thanks for any ideas, guidance or help... Cheers guys.

Reactions: DarkSyrius

Andrew-droid

Apr 2, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Yeah, that was the guide I used when I landed on fastboot after a bad flash from CleanROM... I flashed some boot.img and recovery.img that didnt work out well.

After I flashed these I rebooted and fastboot mode was no longer loading, instead, I am now on bootloop of the LG logo, with no animation, just the first logo that shows on boot, and I can access stock recovery to factory wipe and also access download mode. My download mode shows rooted warning, and while I am flashing a KDZ, does not show the firmware version I currently have in the middle of the box - before I flashed those .IMGs, it did show the version.

I now a, after a .DLL for D805 10A .TOT file, and I cannot find it. I think the flash method from LGFlashTools 1.6 will work, with .DLL and .TOT files, where the LGFlashTools 1.0.5 did not work for me, with .KDZ.

Or if anyone knows of a way to get into the fastboot mode for G2, pelase let me know. Then I could reflash some .IMG files and hopefully get my phone back online... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cccho

Oct 24, 2010
Try to flash other version even this is 802 or internetional version. At least you can proof your phone completly brick or not.
I only have all TOT file link of F320 and D802 if you need to try.

Sent from my LG-F320L using xda app-developers app

Andrew-droid

Apr 2, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Hi guys, I finally managed to fix it a couple days after my thread.

I took long to post this, sorry, I had some interner problems...

Turns out there's already a thread explaining how to do it.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471370

I went to LG Mobile Support Tool and >Options on top right >Update Recovery.

It had to download, so I did it at a friend's who had 50Mbps internet house, to fix this.

I am sorry that I could not manage to do it offline. I even had the KDZ file to flash, but it was only possible through this option in LG Support Tool...

Best of luck to all in any similar problem, I know I was kinda without hope at some points. I spent 2 weeks trying to fix the phone.

Cheers,
Andrew

DarkSyrius

Nov 15, 2010
Hey Buddy.. Im from SP, Brasil... Does you fix it? Maybe I can help u...

Sent from my LG G2 Dev Edition

The DLL file I need is for the LG G2 D80510B_00 or LG G2 D80510A_00 TOT file firmwares, to be used on 1.6 LGFlashTool, for Brazil unbranded variant of the phone. I believe it will work for all D805 models.

I have scoured the internet for over a week and found none other than in a chinese LG G2 forum, the link -- http://bbs.gaodi.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=662769&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=2381 -- and the file was no longer available for download. I registered on their forum, but the file was showing an error even after proper registration.

I have not found this DLL anywhere, is there a database for it? How did people come up with the AT&T and Vzn DLL versions? I haven't been able to extract it from the KDZ files either, and the DLLs generated from the KDZ during UpdateTool does not work.

I had bricked the phone originally by trying to use Scott's Clean Rom on it, and it bricked into fastboot mode. I flashed something wrong on fastboot, I can't even remeber what, and rebooted, and fastboot was no longer accessible...

I can get into download mode, and factory reset from stock recovery, no custom recovery available, it is gone. I try to flash KDZ files, many versions besides my D805 one, just for the sake of trying, but all of them get stuck on the 49% point. I have set up port 41, disabled modem, reset phone before trying, selected many different language combinations besides my own Portuguese one. Nothing works.

On LGFlashTool 1.6 it seems like it can work, but it errors at 1%, when I use the DLLs for D800 or D802. I need the DLL for D805. I even managed to find the proper TOT file.

I have also searched for about two days on how to reenter fastboot mode from where I currently am stuck.I even did a DIY Factory Cable on an micro USB I had lying around, soldered it all right, but it did not work, and the cable got very hot. I think these cables will not get G2 into fastboot mode, like it seems to do on Kindle fire and Motorola devices. Maybe my DIY was not that good, but I think it should have worked, I made sure the soldure was set and good.

I am downloading Android SDK to try to get back into fastbood mode from there, if there is a way, as it seems to be. I would try to reflash boot and other partitions in an attempt to fix my phone... Is there a way, or another faster path back into Fastboot?

Download mode does not show the version of the firmware on the phone in the box that displays information in the bottom while fdlashng KDZ files. It leaves a blank line where it should be. I believe it is part of my problem, that LGFlashTool does not see a version on the phone at some point, and fails. Or the phone rejects the PC pushes.

I am almost going to the tech support guy with a flash box downtown, but that would be my last resot, and then official LG support, if all else fails. I don't want to go to LG yet because download mode shows ROOTED in red, and they would see it probably, and my warranty become void.

Hi guys, I finally managed to fix it a couple days after my thread.

I took long to post this, sorry, I had some interner problems...

Turns out there's already a thread explaining how to do it.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2471370

I went to LG Mobile Support Tool and >Options on top right >Update Recovery.

It had to download, so I did it at a friend's who had 50Mbps internet house, to fix this.

I am sorry that I could not manage to do it offline. I even had the KDZ file to flash, but it was only possible through this option in LG Support Tool...

Best of luck to all in any similar problem, I know I was kinda without hope at some points. I spent 2 weeks trying to fix the phone.

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi Guys, I know this is a very very late answer but maybe it can help someone!

Hi guys, I know this is not the right spot to ask it, but it more visited than other.
I already installed this ROM and Worked all fine, but when I'm trying to install some Magisk Modules and rebooted my device it get stuck at LG logo... I can access Download mode but not my TWRp recovery.
Any solution to my problem? Just a little help...
Thank you so much anyway!

Thanks to all that tried to help me! I appreciate it a lot! Thank you so much!

My only solution was to try short the capacitors following this thread:
https://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/general/lg-g2-unbrickable-fix-real-hard-brick-t2904404

Thanks God I don't need to mess with the board!

My problem was that I tried this ROM LineageOS 17.1 with latest version of TWRP Blastgator. Everything was running fine until I flashed Magisk and installed some Mods, then the device rebooted and I get stuck at logo!
No System and no Recovery access, only Download mode! :crying:

Then I followed this thread:
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

I used to install some custom ROMs like Cloudy G2, LineageOS, Resurretion Remix and AOSPX Pie and tried to this new one. I never had any problems!
This time I realized that my device was forever bricked, my last hope was to short the capacitors but I tried all ways to back to Stock because in Downlaod Mode my device was recognized by Windows.

I tried this in Windows 10 x64 but no success, then I formatted an old HD with Windows 7 x64 to try again!

Old Flash Tool get me stuck at 2% or 4%... no success in both system with all LG drivers available... NO SUCCESS!
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53313255&postcount=5400

LGUp only gives Unknow Device and never start but it's seens the device on port 41 - that I changed following the tutorial.

My last hope was New Flash Tool but I needed TOT file for my Device - D805 not D802 and the correct DLL. initially I didn't find anywhere... Like this guy:
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2583851

I give a lot of tries... a lot of different files, DLLs, tried .KDZ and .DZ, only errors and errors... a lot of "Failed to Load()"...
I'm getting frustrated until I see this thread:
https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582142

And found this mine of gold of Downloads:
http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/

And again, thanks to all, there is a hope in the D805 folder!
I get the TOT File: BIN_LGD805AT-00-V10a-724-05-AUG-23-2013-16G.zip and tried the LG Firmware Extractor (https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2600575) to get a new DLL (LGUP8974.dll).

And voilà, like a charm that WORKED!!!!!!!!! :fingers-crossed::highfive::eek:
It installed Jelly Bean the with the Official LG Updater I installed Kitkat and finally Lollipop.
Later I'll try this LineageOS Rom again! ;)

I hope I can help someone in need like me!!

I thank this forum a lot!! :D
And please excuse my English! :p

Thank you so much!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.