FORUMS

[DISCUSSION] Best phone you have ever owned?

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By Xelio, Junior Member on 28th October 2012, 09:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2020, 06:05 PM |#1951  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I had Samsung J7 2016 for 4 years and the phone has the same performance as the day I bought it. The battery last for 3 days, Amazing phone still working used by my father.
12th April 2020, 12:06 PM |#1952  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSF

I guess OnePlus 5.

Now it's Pixel 4.

I cannot believe how underrated the pixels are.. the software and hardware are so polished / refined and high quality.

Haptics, speakers, display, camera, face unlock, ambient eq, matte glass finish, neural core.. software improvements, eg: snappy gestures, firm touch, now playing, assistant 2.0, copy text from apps view, live transcript, and so on.

One weak point: battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to DSF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DSF Ad-Free
12th April 2020, 12:54 PM |#1953  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSF

Now it's Pixel 4.

I cannot believe how underrated the pixels are.. the software and hardware are so polished / refined and high quality.

Haptics, speakers, display, camera, face unlock, ambient eq, matte glass finish, neural core.. software improvements, eg: snappy gestures, firm touch, now playing, assistant 2.0, copy text from apps view, live transcript, and so on.

One weak point: battery life.

At this point life, no one cares about the material or the quality of the phone, today life is based on famous and to look like a rich person, so that's why most of them buys iPhones or the expensive Samsung phones. But if you look at the money to spend on that type of phones you can buy a cheaper phone with more good performance. That's my opinion.
30th April 2020, 03:27 AM |#1954  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
at first sight iPhone 4S amazing
22nd June 2020, 02:39 PM |#1955  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
For me so far I would say the honor v20. Been using it for a year and a half exactly as I write this. Battery is amazing. 2 days easily. performance terrific. Has not skipped a beat to this day. Still as snappy as ever.

Camera very good. Not the best. I say the galaxy s8 was best point and shoot camera in any phone I have owned. However v20 is not far. It is also possibly superior in the manual modes as lots of things to tweak. I don't do any of that. I like a point and shoot with no messing around too much.

Anyway next, the LCD display is also fantastic. The first ever pin hole camera I believe. Way ahead of its time! The feel and design is Excellent in hand. The rear fingerprint sensor is fantastic to this day.

Excellent efficient soc inside. Kirin 980 I believe. Good amount of ram. I have the 6 gig version.

Can't fault it overall. Great device. EMUI...rather magic ui as the honor devices call it, is not bad at all. Especially with an app drawer option available now. It is snappy, not bloated and has some very good theme options and features. I really like it.

As I write this I have a mate 20x on the way. I have great expectations it should surpass the v20. Really can't fault the Huawei / Honor devices. They really are very good. Shame about this trump thing, as I really can't do without Google play services.
22nd June 2020, 06:17 PM |#1956  
Flag Cosmos
Thanks Meter: 2,111

More
Now it's the OnePlus 8 Pro global model!
30th June 2020, 08:23 AM |#1957  
Flag Amsterdam

More
honor~
I really enjoy honor phones
I have honor 9 lite (2 years now) and it still works well.
Also, Sony devices are pretty nice
1st July 2020, 04:35 PM |#1958  

More
Galaxy Note9!
(with Android Pie...ahem...lol)

Won an unlocked 512GB Note9 from Samsung Mobile US when they hosted the "Fill Your Phone" contest on Twitter.

Samsung Mobile US also sent selected winners a customized case (based on entry) and Samsung sd card with the Note9.
Yesterday, 05:43 AM |#1959  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
God job
buena informacion de verad
Yesterday, 06:57 PM |#1960  

More
I love my Black Shark 2, although I don't play games
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)