HD2 direct boot is going to be released in less then 24hrs!!!!

Search This thread

dontw

Jun 4, 2010
"Initial NAND development is officially finished and will be released to the public within 24 hours (24/09/10). Please be patient and please understand that this will be an alpha build so as always proceed with caution."

The new note shows it all !!!! Let the count down begin !!

FiwiPITO

Feb 23, 2008
"Initial NAND development is officially finished and will be released to the public within 24 hours (24/09/10). Please be patient and please understand that this will be an alpha build so as always proceed with caution."

Fantastic :) hehe

HD 2 Rules

deadey3

Jul 3, 2010
Sydney

anyone could have edited that page:p.... i guess we all just have to wait and see....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Woutertjuh89

Nov 19, 2009
Just a question here:
I have installed Android on my Touch Pro 2, which I can start as a Windows Mobile software and then use as Android of you understand what I mean. I installed the .CAB file and it boots from the Micro SD. Does the software you are talking about work the same, and if so, is there a location where I can download such a .cab file for the HD2?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions

Regards

Woutertjuh89

deadey3

Jul 3, 2010
Sydney
Update

AN UPDATE FROM COTULLA
"About development.I am working on usbflash now.Users need flash MAGLDR.nbh and then use DFTAndroidInstaller,because SPL can't flash yaffs2."

:)

ciervo5389

Mar 21, 2010
Okay, so when NAND is available, We cant just flash away with our happy phones in the air because there will will no ROM to flash on to it....am i wrong?.....i probably am.

nks2105

Aug 1, 2010
SA,TX
ciervo I think you're right and i don't get why people are so excited since I have yet to see a Android build that is 100% functional. there is no point flashing if we don't have a build that runs as it is supposed to.

It is much more convenient at the moment to run these builds from the sd card.

motorboy-johnny

Apr 14, 2009
Fryslan
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
lol Ciervo you're right

It took a while before we could run android on our HD2's.
So when running android from NAND is possible the won't be any rom.

Same thing is going to happen with WP7! if they can get it running on the HD2 already. So also I don't know why everyone is so excited :D.
I'm already happy with a normal HSPL and flashing some custom roms......