[ROM][10.0][EOL][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience 10.x

Search This thread

raikko5

Jun 3, 2010
actually.. its not cause of screen protector.. maybe ur LCD got a little problem.. then its will effected when u put screen protector..
if yes after remove screen protector ur prob solved.. try check ur LCD connector..

Reactions: Viceant01

joctavio

Dec 13, 2014
Xiaomi Mi Max
Good morning from Spain, sorry for my bad English (using the translator), my question is: how about the sound in this rom, what extras does it include, does the Google Camera have been installed, are the settings fully translated into Spanish? Thank you.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

The settings are fully translated into Spanish?

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
Good morning from Spain, sorry for my bad English (using the translator), my question is: how about the sound in this rom, what extras does it include, does the Google Camera have been installed, are the settings fully translated into Spanish? Thank you.
The settings are fully translated into Spanish?

Can't provide you with such info, I didn't try Spanish.
Google camera is not included, but you can choose the one most suitable. I recommend HyperCam or trCamera.

Reactions: joctavio
Jan 13, 2016
Adelaide
thanks everyone screen off problem while receiving an incoming call has been solved after removing old screen protector, may be there was a conflict between screen protector & the proximity sensor. Anyways thanks guys.

By the way regarding the development of custom roms, can we install GSI's successfully on mi max hydrogen or helium ? do we have GSI supported vendor & boot ? are the recoveries Batik, Pitch black, Orange Fox & Sky hawk are treble supported ?

Secondly all custom roms available for Mi Max Prime Helium are more or less open sourced AOSP, Lineage etc rather than proprietary Oxygen OS, MIUI 12 etc.

My Mobile is Mi Max 2 Oxygen but my wife mobile is Mi Max Prime Helium, i am trying to install Oxygen OS Erfan GSI & MIUI 12 GSI with no success. Is there any compatible GSI Vendor & boot ?

Last edited:

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
I have been preparing two Pixel Experience editions till today: Pixel Experience and Pixel Experience Plus. Now I'm having plans to proceeed with the one edition only. I've added a poll at the top of this thread. Please vote there.
The result of this poll will show which edition should be maintained and the one that can be dropped.

Reactions: AlexXYX

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011
My humble opinion is that the plus version is better than normal Pixel experience.. More settings which you don't have to use if you don't want to..

Last edited:

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
I recommend users to participate in the poll on the top of this thread.
Next updates of this ROM depend on your votes. One of two build will be dropped. So choose the one less important for you.

gagas1

Jan 22, 2011
Not many people are voting. Looking at the downloads of the roms as of today. 98 people downloaded the Plus version and only 17 the simple..

hadiceberg

Aug 13, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Quick Charging indicator

I finally bit the bullet and migrated from xiaomi.eu MIUI 10 to Pixel Experience plus.
It's a wonderful ROM, thank you. :good:
Everything is working great, except fast/ Quick Charging indicator. I installed "Ampere" and it shows 2.44amps charging current. It seems that Quick Charge is actually working (as normal charging never went over ~1.8amps on MIUI), but there is no indication of it neither on battery icon nor on lockscreen.

edit:
Cast quality is not great compared to MIUI 10. It seems that the resolution is lower than 1080. The edge of shapes are not smooth.
I checked again. In landscape mode the quality is ok. in portrait mode it has a problem with downsampling 1920 vertical pixels of phone to 1080 vertical pixels of TV.

Last edited:

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
It seems that Quick Charge is actually working (as normal charging never went over ~1.8amps on MIUI), but there is no indication of it neither on battery icon nor on lockscreen.

There is no indicator for the Quick Charge.

Cast quality is not great compared to MIUI 10. It seems that the resolution is lower than 1080. The edge of shapes are not smooth.

I'm not using Pixel Experience, but screen cast should work the same way in all my ROM builds. Its quality is quite good for me. If this issue is critical for you, I recommend to move back to MIUI.

Reactions: hadiceberg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi MiMax

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
    Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

DOWNLOAD
    SourceForge
    AndroidFileHost Helium
    | AndroidFileHost Hydrogen

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Jhenrique | Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel | Our blog

Information
    PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Xiaomi MiMax

Maintainer
    dungphp , _firewall_

ROM OS Version: 10.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    SELinux Status: Permissive

Created 2020-07-09
    Last Updated 2021-01-27
    Changelog

2021-01-27
    • Now VoLTE should work in both sim slots. Thanks a lot @abhishekt295 for his help.
    This is the last Pixel Experience Android 10 build.
    Reason: https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2020/12/december-review-it-has-been-a-tough-year/

2020-12-16
    • Merged December Security Patch
    • Other rom fixes and improvements. A detailed changelog could be found here.
    • Reverted min CPU frequency to previous values due to user's reports
    • Reverted QPower and Deep sleep at the same time due to user's reports

2020-11-12
    • Merged November Security Patch
    • Other fixes and improvements. A detailed changelog could be found here.

2020-10-29
    • Reverted Zram and LowMemoryKiller changes
    • Set min CPU freq to 400
    • Enabled QPower and Deep sleep at the same time

2020-10-26
    • Decreased zram size to 1GB. Should fix lags and increase performance.

2020-10-24
    • ROM
      • Merged October Security Patch
    • Device
      • Re-Configured Zram and Zswap
      • Set min CPU freq to 400
      • Updated LowMemoryKiller settings
      • Replaced IOSCHED with cfq
      • Enabled QPower and Deep sleep at the same time

2020-09-16
    • ROM
      • Merged September Security Patch
    • Device
      • Fix vibration on back gesture
      • Fix spectrum profiles
      • Enable audio offload (Should fix Hi-Res Audio 24bit/192kHz)
      • Removed fix for sim switching (caused a mobile network issues)

Detailed changelog could be found here.

2020-08-17
    • ROM
      • Merged August Security Patch
    • Device
      • Fixed preferred sim switching after reboot
      • Fixed ringtone playback using loudspeaker when Bluetooth-headset is active
      • Add 2.4GHz channel bonding mode - should speed-up WiFi
      • Dropped Pixel Experience. I will update Pixel Experience Plus only.
    Special thanks @Being_Zeeshan for his help.

2020-07-09
    • Initial build
    Pixel Experience will be dropped

Pixel Experience will be dropped.
    I will maintain Pixel Experience Plus only since the next build.
    Updated

2021-01-27
    • Now VoLTE should work in both sim slots. Thanks a lot @abhishekt295 for his help.
    This is the last Pixel Experience Android 10 build.
    Reason: https://blog.pixelexperience.org/2020/12/december-review-it-has-been-a-tough-year/
    Already replaced the changelog. It seems, that all those ROM settings were from the other ROM. Sorry, it was my mistake.
    Just August Security Patch added from the ROM side. The device changes are correct.