FORUMS

qn for Jabra BT800 owner: how long for initial charge

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By matzie, Member on 4th January 2006, 11:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I've just received a Jabra BT800 off Ebay. There's no reaction when charging starts and it won't turn on. So far it's been charging about an hour. Does anyone know if this is normal? I'm hoping there's a need for a long initial charge - but I would expect it to at least turn on by now. Any ideas? Jabra support aren't answering the phone.

Matt S.
4th January 2006, 12:51 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Sheffield

More
Jabra said 2 hours is the normal initial charge period, but suggested I leave it overnight because the battery might have 'gone to sleep'!
6th January 2006, 03:34 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Sheffield

More
I'm surprised to say that after being left to charge for the best bit of two days.... my bt800 really did 'wake up'! It now works fine!
6th March 2007, 05:23 AM |#4  

More
Jabra BT800
I just received a BT800 Jabra off Ebay. The bloody thing will not turn on after 36 hours???? What is up with that? Does anyone know what to do? Did a charge from ac adapter and computer, nothing!!
6th March 2007, 08:30 AM |#5  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroberts

I just received a BT800 Jabra off Ebay. The bloody thing will not turn on after 36 hours???? What is up with that? Does anyone know what to do? Did a charge from ac adapter and computer, nothing!!

It should not take that long. Consider returning it for replacement or refund.
10th March 2007, 10:21 PM |#6  
Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 25

More
GET RID, I got one and they are worse BT I ever used. It will fall to bit's in a week. The sound rubbish and so is the mic.
6th August 2020, 04:53 PM |#7  

More
I concur with jowett69. Jabra should be a shame of themselves for creating this piece of junk!!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)