[APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

4,968 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,260

By chamonix, Recognized Contributor on 21st July 2011, 10:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th August 2020, 06:07 PM |#37291  
Thanks Meter: 486

More
i try to use the last available version now. ( from play store / on Android 10 )
Shall i remove bbc app from battery optimization list, or is it equal to get better results?
7th August 2020, 05:15 AM |#37292  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi. I'm using Pixel Experience Plus (10) on my Zenfone Max pro m1, and the battery discharges too fast. Can you help me? Dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11dy...w?usp=drivesdk
7th August 2020, 07:58 AM |#37293  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 3,577

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea

i try to use the last available version now. ( from play store / on Android 10 )
Shall i remove bbc app from battery optimization list, or is it equal to get better results?

Not necessary to remove it from battery optimisation. Those days are gone.
7th August 2020, 08:12 AM |#37294  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutaf

Hi. I'm using Pixel Experience Plus (10) on my Zenfone Max pro m1, and the battery discharges too fast. Can you help me? Dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11dy...w?usp=drivesdk

Your phone never went into deep sleep.
Mobile signal is the biggest issue. Choose some other place where you have a better signal and take another dump.
MicroG was trying to connect, lot of alarms (signal being weak).
Location was on or scanning was on. BT was also on or scanning. Do you require them while sleeping?
Xiaomi Health app caused some alarms.
Network info is not available.
If the mobile signal can not be improved, you have to be prepared for this kind of drain. Or look for some other provider whose signal is better, if that is an option.
The Following User Says Thank You to TNSMANI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TNSMANI Ad-Free
7th August 2020, 10:17 AM |#37295  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aveon

Hello,
I'm Currently using HavocOS 3.7 on my Oneplus 3 and the kernel with it is pretty good and the battery is saved pretty good tbh, but sometimes during at night when i charge it to 100% and use WhatsApp for 5-10mins the battery drops pretty fast from 100% to 90% within 5-10 mins which isn't normal. So I have added the BBS logs in the link below.
so what's causing such a sudden drop?
Thank you in advanced.
Logs here:BBS

Any help here?
7th August 2020, 10:32 AM |#37296  
Forum Moderator
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 1,046

More
Quote:

Any help here?

According to your logs there is nothing out of the ordinary.
You got an idle drain of 0.4% over a period of more than 7 hours, which translates to a percentage loss of 3%.
So there is nothing major draining your battery in idle state.

Once using your phone actively, many other factors weigh in, but that's pretty individually different from device to device, from user to user.

Once there is an idle drain above 1%, then a more deeper and thorough analysis should be initiated.
Till then, enjoy your device and keep an eye open for applications that might keep your device active more than they should.

Cheers mate
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrjuniork For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrjuniork Ad-Free
8th August 2020, 07:50 AM |#37297  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:

Any help here?

Apart from what my fellow Moderator said above, if the battery is not new, it is quite common for it to drop from 100% to 90% quickly.
That is why you are instructed to charge it to 100%, use it for sometime so that the percentage comes down to 90 or 85 and then initiate the taking of the idle dump.
Enjoy your device!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNSMANI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TNSMANI Ad-Free
9th August 2020, 06:46 AM |#37298  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is There any quick writeup how to use the stats it provides? What should I be looking at/monitor?
And yes, I've read first 2 posts (OP and the follow-up) from the creator(?).
Info here
https://github.com/asksven/BetterBat...Knowledge-Base
was updated 9 years ago
Here:
https://better.asksven.io/betterbatterystats/how-to/
stuck in 2 years ago on 2.2.x
15th August 2020, 11:44 AM |#37299  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 728

More
is it normal for better battery status process to be using 10% battery?
In process view I am seeing its own processes with the most usage often[COLOR="Silver"]
16th August 2020, 08:24 AM |#37300  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekromantik

is it normal for better battery status process to be using 10% battery?
In process view I am seeing its own processes with the most usage often[COLOR="Silver"]

No, it is not normal. Maybe an uninstall, reboot and reinstall will help?
And it can't be 10% of the battery, it may be 10% of the total drain.
16th August 2020, 12:59 PM |#37301  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 728

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNSMANI

No, it is not normal. Maybe an uninstall, reboot and reinstall will help?
And it can't be 10% of the battery, it may be 10% of the total drain.

will try that thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alarms, android, battery drain, battery monitor, battery stats, bbs, betterbatterystats, failed, wakelock, wakeup

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)