[APP][2.2+][05 Oct. - V2.4] BetterBatteryStats

4,968 posts
Thanks Meter: 19,265

By chamonix, Recognized Contributor on 21st July 2011, 11:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2020, 04:13 PM |#37501  
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Hey guys when I hit the three dots in the upper right, I see " Set Custom Ref", I click that. But then when I go to save my dump, I dont see the option on the right menu ( under summary ) for Screen On. I only see Current on the right side menu. Any idea?

Under settings I do have the From/To References selected as well.
26th November 2020, 08:15 PM |#37502  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Thanks. Since it said it to do it from a full charge then I will try and remember in a few days. Aside from that large jump, it has gone back to good usage. Should hit 4 1/2-5 days at this rate.
27th November 2020, 09:26 AM |#37503  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 3,874

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroneeyedboh

Hey guys when I hit the three dots in the upper right, I see " Set Custom Ref", I click that. But then when I go to save my dump, I dont see the option on the right menu ( under summary ) for Screen On. I only see Current on the right side menu. Any idea?

Under settings I do have the From/To References selected as well.

The 'Custom' reference will be shown on the left menu ie. 'from' and not on the right menu. For the right menu, the only options are 'screen on' and 'current'. While saving the dump, choose 'custom' on the left menu and 'screen on' or 'current' on the right menu. 'Current' would be better and avoid any system induced screen on during the night.
The Following User Says Thank You to TNSMANI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TNSMANI Ad-Free
27th November 2020, 09:28 AM |#37504  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veekay

Thanks. Since it said it to do it from a full charge then I will try and remember in a few days. Aside from that large jump, it has gone back to good usage. Should hit 4 1/2-5 days at this rate.

Dump file reading should start at about 90 or 95% and not from 100%.
27th November 2020, 11:36 AM |#37505  
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNSMANI

The 'Custom' reference will be shown on the left menu ie. 'from' and not on the right menu. For the right menu, the only options are 'screen on' and 'current'. While saving the dump, choose 'custom' on the left menu and 'screen on' or 'current' on the right menu. 'Current' would be better and avoid any system induced screen on during the night.

When I choose Custom, there is no information on the screen, it disappears. Im talking about thing information such as Screen on, Wifi On, Wifi Running etc. I have to shoose Screen on from the left menu and then current on the right menu.

Are you sure I should select Custom on the left menu and Current on the right menu?

thanks!
27th November 2020, 12:04 PM |#37506  
Forum Moderator
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroneeyedboh

When I choose Custom, there is no information on the screen, it disappears. Im talking about thing information such as Screen on, Wifi On, Wifi Running etc. I have to shoose Screen on from the left menu and then current on the right menu.

Are you sure I should select Custom on the left menu and Current on the right menu?

thanks!

Yes. First before allowing the phone to go to sleep, click the three button menu and click the 'set custom reference'. Then allow the phone to sleep. After setting the Custom reference, don't use the phone. While saving the dump file choose Custom on left menu and Current on the right menu and then save.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alarms, android, battery drain, battery monitor, battery stats, bbs, betterbatterystats, failed, wakelock, wakeup

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)