FORUMS

*** New Device Forum Requests ***

30,519 posts
Thanks Meter: 26,187

By the_scotsman, Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee on 18th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2020, 01:12 PM |#23901  
Hello I would like to make a request to create a forum for a new device, the LG K51 (LGE LM-K500). There is currently no section for this device in the forums.
12th November 2020, 05:23 PM |#23902  
Flag Hajo, Assam
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"Redmi 9i"
please add "Redmi 9i" smartphone in xda fourms.. plzz
16th November 2020, 11:00 AM |#23903  
Flag Cuttack
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hello moderators! Please make a forum for Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F

The details of the device can be found here: https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_m11-10124.php

mod edit - telegram links removed

The galaxy m11 has a 5000mAh battery that lasts up to 2 days on a single charge and has 15W support, with the charger bundled in-the-box. It has a punch hole display with an HD+ PLS TFT display. it has a snapdragon 450 Processor and runs OneUI 2.0 32bit binder Android 10 Out of the box.
we have already managed to root this device and will shortly be able to make a recovery too!
Please do consider making a forum for Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115F
Today, 04:49 AM |#23904  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qazwsx4

Please separate the forums involved with Xiaomi note 9 pro.
The subforums were edited a while back but poorly so and is still confusing to everyone as the threads are a complete mess with mixed devices... The naming of this phone has caused a lot of bricks - yes people should check their code name before flashing but the reality is that XDA is NOT helping by misleading people with a mixed forum

What we need is:
Main thread - Xiaomi note 9 pro
Subforums:
Curtana
Joyeuse
Excalibur
Miatoll (unified)

This device has alot of users, we need to get this resolved

I love this idea. I agree with your suggestion and create sub-forums from the main Xiaomi Note 9 Pro. I just got this phone and would like to get answers to a question or two I may pose.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)