Confirmed from Clove: DHD releases end of Oct

Search This thread

Captain Splash

Apr 27, 2008
Amazon have moved the date to the 25th BUT....

according to Customer Services (and my account page) my order is still on track for the 12th......

page.jpg

Fingers crossed

G

Captain Splash

Apr 27, 2008
Amazon CS told me that i'd get an email if the date changed and in there system its an automatic email if the date changes.

I dont konw how true that is as CS reps can be a bit "variable" and "crap" but it aint changed yet.

Fingers and toes crossed :D

madindehead

Apr 14, 2009
Amazon CS told me that i'd get an email if the date changed and in there system its an automatic email if the date changes.

I dont konw how true that is as CS reps can be a bit "variable" and "crap" but it aint changed yet.

Fingers and toes crossed :D

Amazon order dates often take longer to update than the release date on the item page. If it has changed on the item, it will soon change on your order I suspect. Had it happen to me before.

J

JupiterDroid

I pre-ordered from Clove a week or so ago, haven't received any email from them re delayed shipping. Not yet, that is...

Neither have Handtec, pretty poor customer service from Handtec i think... They should be informing customers that have already paid instead of just updating their webpage..:eek:

JD

whulfcastle

Apr 5, 2010
I just checked my order at amazon and it seems that the phones are now being sold by superetrader and not by amazon. And a nice price increase too.